💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Best Live Performances Ever In Your Opinion?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

some of mine are 

what are some of your opinions 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I would post more Bey performances, but we’d be here all day:ladyhaha: Some of my favorites also include 2014+2016 vmas, 2013 Super Bowl, 2009 single ladies performance vmas, and the made in America festival:whitney:

For Gaga it would be the 2009+2013 vmas, super bowl, Bang Bang, That Love Game performance with the sparkler bra I can’t remember where, and the Marry the Night performance for the children’s charity event!  

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Because of Homecoming, I can no longer listen to the original versions of some of her songs lol

1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Because of Homecoming, I can no longer listen to the original versions of some of her songs lol

THIS:giveup: the drums and horns literally get me so pumped up the original songs don’t sound the same:giveup: Diva and Deja Vu are POWERFUL with a live band.:giveup: I hope she keeps this for future shows because the band is EVERYTHING.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

StrawberryBlond

Performances like this prove that Beyonce is not the only one who can do the whole singing/dancing thing well. J-Lo is 50, I must remind you:

And then there's this one where she just sings at the opening and then dances. This opening shows that claims that she can't sing are completely unfounded and she just saves up her potential for moments like this. And while she may just be dancing for the rest, she is at a super high level:

This performance is very difficult to see as there's no official version uploaded, but you get the idea. Paula came back on the scene after years and showed all the youngsters how it done. Oh, and she's 57 to boot:

Who can forget this classic live performance? Almost every woman who's performed this song since has been trying to replicate what Xtina did here:

It's hard to find just one example of great Pink performance but this is always the first that comes to my mind because this was when I saw her acrobatic skills for the first time and this is the one that established in my mind that she was one of the greatest performers ever:

androiduser

it always surprises me how this fanbase is only focused on female performers, only pop music, and mostly music from the last decade...

Rock, soul, gospel etc exist as well, as do male performers, artists from the 40s, 5s, 60s, 70s etc

(This one from the Beatles because the reaction is insane and now I cannot hear this song without hearing those screams haha)

I'm forgetting many.

46 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it always surprises me how this fanbase is only focused on female performers, only pop music, and mostly music from the last decade...

Rock, soul, gospel etc exist as well, as do male performers, artists from the 40s, 5s, 60s, 70s etc

See my post above for a joyful surprise  :vegas:

Archived