💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs Gaggery

KNJ

Featured Posts

I wanted to make a thread where we see all in one place. All the creative mugs and makeup artistry inspired by HL products.

When Gaga had the 500 attendees/makeup artists basically have at everything to play with, I knew that ppl would get to experiement freely in a ways they may not otherwise bc this stuff is only free once.  It was a really generous gesture that I knew would stoke creative juices.

I know y all are checking out social media for HL so show me whatcha got!

I'm so excited to see what directions ppl will go! :woohoo:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lotta y'all were shading the stickers. But nobody even thought about the potential as a stencil :shocked: 

And got NINE HL products on that mug to!?!

C'mon @pompberry:applause: 

'memba HL collaborator/MUA/ Beauty Alchemist Michael Anthony?  @manthony783 

HIGH GLAM VINYL EYE   :firega:

The story of drag queen extraordinaire Rhea Litre,may have begun with being the first Gaga tattoo Gaga had ever seen!

Talking bout Gaga, the tatt and ASIB with bestie Willam: @6:09 ish

Glamourpuss

This is a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing all of these looks. The makeup appears to be a really good quality and I can't wait until mine arrives.

I'm loving that stencil effect. 

Franch Toast

I would love to participate, but my items haven't even shipped yet, and I have no idea how to embed Instagram posts here. But I will appreciate all of the posts and comment on them. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

That's ok. It's whatever you see others do too.

In every IG post, in upper right corner,should be 3 dots . The option to copy the link should be there OR go to original post and copy/paste the url. It should automatically embed here 👍

Yass thank you for tagging me!!  I need the inspo for ideas of how to wear my HL products because I haven't rocked a liquid eyeshadow since the tragic sparkly blue shadow from Claires of 15 year old me :giveup:

Here's a couple looks from the party that I found:

lady-gaga-celebrates-launch-of-haus-labo 

Ye Olde Patrick Starr in what looks like the gold Glam Attack (love how his coat references her iconic black and yellow latex airport Monster Ball look)

69822825_1717133301753719_29386857246494

Someone using what looks like Rose B!tch to make an amazing dimensional cut crease

According to Just Jared, Ashlee Simpson, Tyler Oakley, and Nikita Dragun were all there

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4354082/lady-gaga-celebrates-launch-of-haus-laboratories-cosmetics-line-with-three-outfits-25/

Most people did what looks like a Gaga cosplay but those two were my favorite makeup looks

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Also my products haven't arrived yet but I will definitely do a late night photoshoot when I finally get them!! Whoohoo! But in the mean time, I need to gather some inspo so I have some ideas of what looks I wanna try!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ethanissupreme 

Does nice eye look

starts applying at @ about 21:00

i'm gonna order the eye-lie-ner to make a drag look for my next night out in a few weeks might post it here when i'm done. I'm excited and also nervous for Jeffree's review still tomorrow

Archived