news

Haus Labs PR package revealed

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Rio said:

How does one acquire or source out a PR package?

Gotta be VIP bahby! Friends and family discount 

waynes world vip GIF

Sloaner7 is Sloane Taylor, veteran HoG dancer (aka the Redhead) :heart:

OT:

Spoiler

lotta vids from HOG dancers that were at the launch. Lots diff angles on their IG

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

HeavyCapiLover

Honestly I think it's great the LM's are only complaining because there's no new music yet but if we had the album already there wouldn't be such a mess with these angry fans. She did all this work by herself with her close friends and the results look great, I already saw many youtubers and influencers saying they love  the makup. She's promoting a different way of beauty, a different trend for makup, she's doing what she always did : turning what makes us feel weird or ugly into something beautiful. And I think that this is what make the Haus Labs project a very good idea that will become a big thing soon. Yall complaning because her makup looks ugly on her only because she is not showing up with the same too perfect unnatural face of all the other girls selling She's different and in the end she's better than anyone.

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

PR as in Puerto Rico? 

Yes, makeup brands often send out Puerto Rico packages to celebs and influencers. The name originates from the 1930s when makeup was the island's main export.

I love the design ugh this makeup guru era is gonna be amazing can’t wait for Haus Camoflauge Concealer and Foundation too

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Mine is on the way! So excited 😍

So we just have to start an instagram account that researches everything Gaga wears?? I would like to join in on a partnership so I can get this packaging too. :poot:

If people could purchase this packaging, it would sell like crazy.

she/her/hers

fivefoottwo

i wish they sold something like this as a Haus Beauty Ultimate Collection so the customers can get their hands on some cute packaging 

Archived