đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix kick off the LM5 Tour

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

I have so much respect for Jesy, hopefully her opening up will help other young girls (and other people) open up more   about mental health. 

i really hope it helps people too! i admire jesy even more!

she started crying on stage last night as the crowd was chanting her name! and the girls hugged her, it was so sweet!:heart: it was happy tears!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

45 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

me too they do deserve it but my ideal line up would be Sugababes 2.0 - Mutya, Keisha & Heidi :selena:

it was so sad to watch, she was honestly so horribly trolled, i'd never been someone trolled so bad ever! she's really strong and she is a really nice person! it's really good she's spreading awareness as this is the first time in like 8 years she's publicly spoke about it! i'm really glad you changed your mind on her :kara: what i love about Little Mix is that they are all so down to earth and actually best friends!

LOL same, Heidi brought the cool side of the band and the change of style with Angels With Dirty Faces aka their best album, Siobhan was too sleepy for me :laughga:

This is from their Wiki:

In March 2019, Berrabah revealed that the Sugababes have been approached several times about reforming to do a tour which she hints as a final goodbye to the fans.[104]

On 19 July 2019, Berrabah announced in an interview with Irish broadcaster RTÉ that there have been discussions about a reunion tour featuring all six members of the group.[105] The following day, Buena told The Sun that she, Donaghy and Buchanan "[were] working on new music and have a secret project that should be made public later this year. Plus we are working on something special for our fans that is coming out for our 20th anniversary. As well as the music we've planned a tour. We need to put it out there for everyone to see and hear us again. Everything new we are working on will be classic Sugababes/MKS sounds. I'm excited to get out there."[106]

Sounds interesting and promising, I hope it'll be succesful and make them wanna keep on going instead of doing a farewell era.

You are right, you know sometimes you just have the wrong impression about a person or you just don't like them for no reason, so you're not even trying to discover them, so thanks for sharing that and make me know her better than the first impression.

something funny, there was few years ago a thread LM vs 5H and I got into an argument with someone and I said "I don't know LM very much but they seem more united and down to earth, I'm pretty sure by the end of the year 5H will split".. and they actually split that year and LM is still here :awesome:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, River said:

LOL same, Heidi brought the cool side of the band and the change of style with Angels With Dirty Faces aka their best album, Siobhan was too sleepy for me :laughga:

This is from their Wiki:

In March 2019, Berrabah revealed that the Sugababes have been approached several times about reforming to do a tour which she hints as a final goodbye to the fans.[104]

On 19 July 2019, Berrabah announced in an interview with Irish broadcaster RTÉ that there have been discussions about a reunion tour featuring all six members of the group.[105] The following day, Buena told The Sun that she, Donaghy and Buchanan "[were] working on new music and have a secret project that should be made public later this year. Plus we are working on something special for our fans that is coming out for our 20th anniversary. As well as the music we've planned a tour. We need to put it out there for everyone to see and hear us again. Everything new we are working on will be classic Sugababes/MKS sounds. I'm excited to get out there."[106]

Sounds interesting and promising, I hope it'll be succesful and make them wanna keep on going instead of doing a farewell era.

You are right, you know sometimes you just have the wrong impression about a person or you just don't like them for no reason, so you're not even trying to discover them, so thanks for sharing that and make me know her better than the first impression.

something funny, there was few years ago a thread LM vs 5H and I got into an argument with someone and I said "I don't know LM very much but they seem more united and down to earth, I'm pretty sure by the end of the year 5H will split".. and they actually split that year and LM is still here :awesome:

i completely agree that Siobhan has always been so boring to me! but all that other news is so exciting! i can't see them as a six piece considering at some point heidi and amelle accused keisha of bullying them :messga:but apparently they've all met up separately since and are civil!

yeah you're right sometimes we just dislike people for no reason, so i'm glad i helped you get a better understanding of Jesy and what she's been through! omg you were so right :ladyhaha: it was so clear 5H were never going to last, they do have some bops though! Little Mix are going 8 years strong and are recording their 6th album :giveup: my queens!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i completely agree that Siobhan has always been so boring to me! but all that other news is so exciting! i can't see them as a six piece considering at some point heidi and amelle accused keisha of bullying them :messga:but apparently they've all met up separately since and are civil!

yeah you're right sometimes we just dislike people for no reason, so i'm glad i helped you get a better understanding of Jesy and what she's been through! omg you were so right :ladyhaha: it was so clear 5H were never going to last, they do have some bops though! Little Mix are going 8 years strong and are recording their 6th album :giveup: my queens!

I remember the day when they fire Keisha, it was like all over the news and suddenly there was Get Sexy with the tree that they brought, what's her name again? in one day there was already this new version and she re-recorded all the album a week before release and all the fans were so so angry about that move.. it was really the end for them..

5H were problematic since the beginning and like how the hell can you do sexy songs and videos with a 15-16 years old girl in the band? wtf lol so American :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, River said:

I remember the day when they fire Keisha, it was like all over the news and suddenly there was Get Sexy with the tree that they brought, what's her name again? in one day there was already this new version and she re-recorded all the album a week before release and all the fans were so so angry about that move.. it was really the end for them..

5H were problematic since the beginning and like how the hell can you do sexy songs and videos with a 15-16 years old girl in the band? wtf lol so American :poot:

i know i remember that too! sugababes was over as soon as keisha left! i do like that album though not going to lie :ladyhaha: Sugababes were always so messy replacing people :ladyhaha:

i always loved Atomic Kitten so much! they still are close with each other which is nice!

ikr, they were just too sexual it came across really desperate :laughga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

4 hours ago, River said:

:sharon: why The Haroon can give you wp?!?!?! :O have you been a very very bad bad girl?

I love AK and Sugababes, I still listen to their songs, the original Sugas were supposed to release an album few years ago, nothing happened since then :(

I think LM is more US appealing than the rest of the bands, I think their sound is more American pop than British pop, maybe this is why I didn't really relate to them? idk, or maybe I'm just too old :selena:

Then why aren't they touring in USA?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Then why aren't they touring in USA?

for some reason the US is sleeping on Little Mix :cryga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

9 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

for some reason the US is sleeping on Little Mix :cryga:

Yeah.  Another artists I would love to see in the US is Robbie Williams.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived