💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix kick off the LM5 Tour

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix kicked off their LM5 Tour in Madrid last night! it looks incredible :firega:

18563196-7472017-image-a-32_156870348724

18563192-7472017-image-m-7_1568702486120

Setlist:

Spoiler

National Mathem (intro)

Power

Woman Like Me

Say It To My Face (Piers Morgan) (video interlude)

Wasabi

Bounce Back

Only You

Black Magic

Strip (video interlude)

Told You So

The Cure

Secret Love Song, Pt. II

Joan of Arc

Wings

Shout Out to My Ex

Woman's World

Reggaeton Lento Remix

No More Sad Songs

Think About Us

More Than Words

Touch

#JusticeForBritney ♡

edengowon

as a british person, the piers morgan clip in the interlude was genius

piers morgan is basically a conservative tv personality who opposes a lot of things, and he talked sh*t about little mix so they used him in an interlude lol

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Gimme More
Just now, Autumn said:

as a british person, the piers morgan clip in the interlude was genius

piers morgan is basically a conservative tv personality who opposes a lot of things, and he talked sh*t about little mix so they used him in an interlude lol

i loved it when i saw they did that :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, River said:

It got some lil mixed reviews :awesome:

i think people complained there was not more LM5 songs :cryga: but it looks like they put on an amazing show as usual!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

i think people complained there was not more LM5 songs :cryga: but it looks like they put on an amazing show as usual!

IT WAS A PUN, LAUGH AT MY PUN PLEASE :selena:

but yeah I think they are the Girls Aloud of the this decade (damn I miss the UK  girl bands, all gone..)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
Just now, River said:

IT WAS A PUN, LAUGH AT MY PUN PLEASE :selena:

but yeah I think they are the Girls Aloud of the this decade (damn I miss the UK  girl bands, all gone..)

omg i only just got it :ladyhaha: I'm sorry - haroon can give me some WP's.

i think Little Mix are way more successful than Girls Aloud - they've literally broken the Spice Girls records! i do like some girls aloud songs, but i always preferred Atomic Kitten and Sugababes (2.0/3.0)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

omg i only just got it :ladyhaha: I'm sorry - haroon can give me some WP's.

i think Little Mix are way more successful than Girls Aloud - they've literally broken the Spice Girls records! i do like some girls aloud songs, but i always preferred Atomic Kitten and Sugababes (2.0/3.0)

:sharon: why The Haroon can give you wp?!?!?! :O have you been a very very bad bad girl?

I love AK and Sugababes, I still listen to their songs, the original Sugas were supposed to release an album few years ago, nothing happened since then :(

I think LM is more US appealing than the rest of the bands, I think their sound is more American pop than British pop, maybe this is why I didn't really relate to them? idk, or maybe I'm just too old :selena:

Gimme More
1 minute ago, River said:

:sharon: why The Haroon can give you wp?!?!?! :O have you been a very very bad bad girl?

I love AK and Sugababes, I still listen to their songs, the original Sugas were supposed to release an album few years ago, nothing happened since then :(

I think LM is more US appealing than the rest of the bands, I think their sound is more American pop than British pop, maybe this is why I didn't really relate to them? idk, or maybe I'm just too old :selena:

i'm a big little mix fan and i didn't get the pun, i deserve warning points :ladyhaha:

i still listen to them too! the original sugababes are actually recording another album together again! they released a single years ago but it was a massive flop :messga: hopefully their next release is better - i still don't think they own the rights to the name 'Sugababes' yet!

if you ever want me to recommend some LM songs just DM me, i've had a few people do it and they've ended up really enjoying their music and live performances! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

28 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i'm a big little mix fan and i didn't get the pun, i deserve warning points :ladyhaha:

i still listen to them too! the original sugababes are actually recording another album together again! they released a single years ago but it was a massive flop :messga: hopefully their next release is better - i still don't think they own the rights to the name 'Sugababes' yet!

if you ever want me to recommend some LM songs just DM me, i've had a few people do it and they've ended up really enjoying their music and live performances! 

OMG and now I didn't understand your joke - I deserve the WP too :sharon:

yeah it was Flatline, it was hmm weird, I like it but the song is ugly lol

They own!! they got them back last year or in 2017 :excited:

I'm actually kinda in a discovering moment after years of ditching new music (except for my faves) so I'm open for it :D 

but I really don't like one of the girls, the one with big eyes, Jess maybe? something like that, and idk she's annoying me, she's probably a sweetheart but sometimes I don't like people for no real reason, they just disturb me, I'm so f-cked up sometimes, how can I even live with myself :awkney:

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, River said:

OMG and now I didn't understand your joke - I deserve the WP too :sharon:

yeah it was Flatline, it was hmm weird, I like it but the song is ugly lol

They own!! they got them back last year or in 2017 :excited:

I'm actually kinda in a discovering moment after years of ditching new music (except for my faves) so I'm open for it :D 

but I really don't like one of the girls, the one with big eyes, Jess maybe? something like that, and idk she's annoying me, she's probably a sweetheart but sometimes I don't like people for no real reason, they just disturb me, I'm so f-cked up sometimes, how can I even live with myself :awkney:

:ladyhaha: we're both flops!

i think they own rights but not the British rights of the name 'Sugababes' (i remember reading this, i may be incorrect) - I think Amelle even said her and the other girls still own the name (i think this was last year)

yeah feel free to message me! :)

ah that's a shame, they all are really nice! Jesy's probably the one who has arguably had the toughest time, as she recently released her highly praised documentary on her mental health and all the cyber bullying and online abuse she received from being in Little Mix because of her appearance. it's such a sad watch, as she even told how she attempted suicide because it got so bad, since the documentary aired last week thousands have asked for it to air in all schools across the UK.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

57 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

:ladyhaha: we're both flops!

i think they own rights but not the British rights of the name 'Sugababes' (i remember reading this, i may be incorrect) - I think Amelle even said her and the other girls still own the name (i think this was last year)

yeah feel free to message me! :)

ah that's a shame, they all are really nice! Jesy's probably the one who has arguably had the toughest time, as she recently released her highly praised documentary on her mental health and all the cyber bullying and online abuse she received from being in Little Mix because of her appearance. it's such a sad watch, as she even told how she attempted suicide because it got so bad, since the documentary aired last week thousands have asked for it to air in all schools across the UK.

oh I see! damn that sucks, I really want them to get the right back!!

OMG thanks for sharing this, it's so sad, it's so terrible, it's like the dark side of being famous in your face, I changed my mind about her, she's so sweet :(

I will send you pretty soon!! :D

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, River said:

oh I see! damn that sucks, I really want them to get the right back!!

OMG thanks for sharing this, it's so sad, it's so terrible, it's like the dark side of being famous in your face, I changed my mind about her, she's so sweet :(

I will send you pretty soon!! :D

me too they do deserve it but my ideal line up would be Sugababes 2.0 - Mutya, Keisha & Heidi :selena:

it was so sad to watch, she was honestly so horribly trolled, i'd never been someone trolled so bad ever! she's really strong and she is a really nice person! it's really good she's spreading awareness as this is the first time in like 8 years she's publicly spoke about it! i'm really glad you changed your mind on her :kara: what i love about Little Mix is that they are all so down to earth and actually best friends!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived