Just now, Anveeroy said:

Poor me! :ohno:

Both of you are so passive aggressive here and it's genuinely funny :toofunny:

Sorry because I really shouldn't encourage you two any more :huntyga:

Musicisfreedom
Just now, corvus albus said:

Both of you are so passive aggressive here and it's genuinely funny :toofunny:

Sorry because I really shouldn't encourage you two any more :huntyga:

Trolling every once in a while is funny lol. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Anveeroy
14 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Well, I mean I am royalty. I think assuming someone is ignorant and racist for saying "bts break outlasted" is dumb. I think I would rather spend my time battling actual racist things, thank u very much. And good job at assuming my race :ally:

If you feel like this not actual racist "THINGS", then why you quoted me? Keep making fun of me, that gives me immense hope for a  better world. 

And yes, that was an oxymoron. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Anveeroy said:

If you feel like this not actual racist "THINGS", then why you quoted me? Keep making fun of me, that gives me immense hope for a  better world. 

Because nobody said anything bad about BTS in this thread. All they said was "BTS break outlasted". If YOU think that is racist, I worry about you. It wasn't an insult or anything....

Bitch I'm Madonna

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

If you feel like this not actual racist "THINGS", then why you quoted me?

To tell you they're not? I am really holding back from quoting both because I used to respect you and because this thread is derailed enough but I really don't like how you associate me with derogatory terms like ignorance and racism. :crossed: Fact: posting a joke about a band with literally no direction or implication about their ethnicity is not racism.

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

To tell you they're not? I am really holding back from quoting both because I used to respect you and because this thread is derailed enough but I really don't like how you associate me with derogatory terms like ignorance and racism. :crossed: Fact: posting a joke about a band with literally no direction or implication about their ethnicity is not racism.

And it wasn't even insulting either... 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Because nobody said anything bad about BTS in this thread. All they said was "BTS break outlasted". If YOU think that is racist, I worry about you. It wasn't an insult or anything....

I also called out the previous comments about BTS made by the users which associated with the current one. 

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sure.

1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

And it wasn't even insulting either... 

It is. 

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I also called out the previous comments about BTS made by the users which associated with the current one. 

I only saw you point out what @corvus albus said in another thread and I admit I didn't read it. But what about me & @FfFfFfFF? I didn't see anything pointing us to more comments about BTS. And btw - it isn't racist or ignorant to dislike artists/genres. People have different tastes 

Bitch I'm Madonna

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Sure.

It is. 

How in the world is

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

BTS's break outlasted.

insulting? or racist? Are we looking at the same post? :air: I am honesty perplexed as to why a rational and intelligent user that is active on GGD and to which I interacted for a while would believe something like this.  Unless trolling of course.

corvus albus
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

I only saw you point out what @corvus albus said in another thread and I admit I didn't read it.

I do have to admit that I got a bit too aggressive against the band in that thread but I never made any kinds of racist jokes. There are still only baseless accusations of racism and insults thrown around.

Can we please put an end to this discussion now?

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived