music news

Nicki Minaj talks about new album in interview

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

This post is a literal

tenor.gif

Stop referring to other nations as ''westerns'' with all that rude undertone and maybe that would be a good step towards equality. I can not like any person and genres I want and that is not hate towards any race. Also you can take a class of logics and argumentation yourself. It's not that BTS threaten anything in any shape or form either.

Oh sorry, should I utter 'Your Highness'? Is your superiority in an attack? 

I don't have to take a class for that, because I aware of what I am talking about. I had respect for you, but again you are just a typical WESTERN. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

You're a mess.

Oh, thank you YOUR HIGHNESS! Always been a pleasure!

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

And I said once that I'm not a fan of BTS and that, at that point, they weren't that big of a deal. This has clearly changed. They accomplished monstrous things and have huge success now even outside Asia. But a joke at the expense of BTS isn't a criticism of kpop and is certainly not racist.

My taste gives me the right to dislike acts of every ethnicity. It's not like you don't dislike a ton of white acts either. It's not ignorant to say that I don't listen to the music of BTS. I'm not interested, they haven't made something I like yet so I don't have any kind of negative or positive opinion on them. That's not ignorance. You're ignorant to assume that I need to like them. Let's just stop discussing this in this thread. My DM's are always open for a civil discussion though.

Again, your political knowledge didn't surprise me. So, the answer is no. I have zero interest to explain how the ignorance works. 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

I don't have to take a class for that, because I aware of what I am talking about. I had respect for you, but again you are just a typical WESTERN. 

I am actually living in Eastern Europe and people of my country also face racism in the West but whatever fits your narrative I guess. If seeing the joke ''BTS break outlasted'' was enough for you to loose respect on a member then I didn't need it in the first place. Where was this ''superiority'' you're claiming? Never in my life or on this site I acted superior towards Asians or other race.  :fail:

Look, I also hate white people besides Asians.

I just seems like you are hurt but you are projecting your fury in the wrong place and towards the wrong people really. :confused:

Musicisfreedom
11 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Imagine being this pressed. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am actually living in Eastern Europe and people of my country also face racism in the West but whatever fits your narrative I guess. If seeing the joke ''BTS break outlasted'' was enough for you to loose respect on a member then I didn't need it in the first place. Where was this ''superiority'' you're claiming? Never in my life or on this site I acted superior towards Asians or other race.  :fail:

Look, I also hate white people besides Asians.

I just seems like you are hurt but you are projecting your fury in the wrong place and towards the wrong people really. :confused:

Thank you so much for your clarification. So, I should apologize to you publicly. Sincere apologies for the assumption. Yes, absolutely East European countries were never considered as the part of West. 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Imagine being this pressed. 

Okay, your HIGHNESS! 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Thank you so much for your clarification. So, I should apologize to you publicly. Yes, absolutely East European countries were never considered as the part of West. 

I want to step out from this weird social experiment you are doing, thank you.

corvus albus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It's better that way. The thread has been derailed enough.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Okay, your HIGHNESS! 

Well, I mean I am royalty. I think assuming someone is ignorant and racist for saying "bts break outlasted" is dumb. I think I would rather spend my time battling actual racist things, thank u very much. And good job at assuming my race :ally:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Whatever you want to do. But the ignorance is still there, I will not decline that. Have a good day, Sir! 

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

It's better that way. The thread has been derailed enough.

Again, sure, Sir!

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Well, I mean I am royalty. I think assuming someone is ignorant and racist for saying "bts break outlasted" is dumb. I think I would rather spend my time battling actual racist things, thank u very much. And good job at assuming my race :ally:

Sorry, Sir. Apologies! :ohno:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived