music news

Nicki Minaj talks about new album in interview

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This information surprised a total of no people 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Perched, but for the love of God please don’t use Queen radio to promote it.:saladga:

The drama completely undermined the music of the Queen era no one cared about the amazing verses, they only cared for the drama in each Queen radio episode... Hopefully it won’t be messy this time around:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

corvus albus
Just now, Talenti said:

Perched, but for the love of God please don’t use Queen radio to promote it.:saladga:

The drama completely undermined the music of the Queen era no one cared about the amazing verses, they only cared for the drama in each Queen radio episode... Hopefully it won’t be messy this time around:emma:

I live for the messiness :flower:

Nicki do your thing!

FfFfFfFF

@Anveeroy I am not looking for a conflict with you because as I said I always liked you as a member but

If I hate Nicki, then I am hateful towards black people? If I hate Taylor or Ariana (meaning being negative and sometimes harsher towards them which I do) does it mean I hate white people? Not to say my post was a literal joke, posting a joke about Ariana's ponytal or whatever is just the same and you'll see it everywhere on this site. This site just doesn't like K-pop and as long as it doesn't lead to people posting flamebait, attacks or insults we are allowed to.

alextruper17
36 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

She will retire when she has 3 #1s

So her ass is never retiring?

What a commitment. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
15 minutes ago, Red said:

This information surprised a total of no people 

More than expected

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Anveeroy I am not looking for a conflict with you because as I said I always liked you as a member but

If I hate Nicki, then I am hateful towards black people? If I hate Taylor or Ariana (meaning being negative and sometimes harsher towards them which I do) does it mean I hate white people? Not to say my post was a literal joke, posting a joke about Ariana's ponytal or whatever is just the same and you'll see it everywhere on this site. This site just doesn't like K-pop and as long as it doesn't lead to people posting flamebait, attacks or insults we are allowed to.

K-Pop is a genre, Nicki is a person. Ariana is a person.  

Its not my duty to teach all the westerns about ignorance.  Whenever the west feel threaten, they try to bring the east down.  Read about Postcolonialism, or take a class, or stay ignorant.  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
27 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

You do know that everyone expected Gaga to be the surprise guest. I do think that I can be disappointed that my fav wasn't the one performing.

So, that gives you right to hate BTS or K-Pop? There is a  clear distinction between hate and dislike. Again, I am not surprised. A classic example of ignorance.  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Its not my duty to teach all the westerns about ignorance.  Whenever the west feel threaten, they try to bring the east down.  Read about Postcolonialism, or take a class, or stay ignorant.  

This post is a literal

tenor.gif

Stop referring to other nations as ''westerns'' with all that rude undertone and maybe that would be a good step towards equality. I can not like any person and genres I want and that is not hate towards any race. Also you can take a class of logics and argumentation yourself. It's not that BTS threaten anything in any shape or form either.

corvus albus
8 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

And I said once that I'm not a fan of BTS and that, at that point, they weren't that big of a deal. This has clearly changed. They accomplished monstrous things and have huge success now even outside Asia. But a joke at the expense of BTS isn't a criticism of kpop and is certainly not racist.

6 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

So, that gives you right to hate BTS or K-Pop? There is a  clear distinction between hate and dislike. Again, I am not surprised. A classic example of ignorance.  

My taste gives me the right to dislike acts of every ethnicity. It's not like you don't dislike a ton of white acts either. It's not ignorant to say that I don't listen to the music of BTS. I'm not interested, they haven't made something I like yet so I don't have any kind of negative or positive opinion on them. That's not ignorance. You're ignorant to assume that I need to like them. Let's just stop discussing this in this thread. My DM's are always open for a civil discussion though.

HotLikeMexico
8 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

You're a mess.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived