💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Mandy Moore track - "When I Wasn't Watching"

imnotyourbabe10

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hello GGD!  Trying to get better at mustering up the courage to start threads.
Anyway, pop-singer and actor (gender neutral, no?), Mandy Moore just released a new single!  Thought you guys might like this style of pop as opposed to what 2019 has delivered in the mainstream. It's definitely the type of pop I've been longing for so I wanted to share. I personally think her music only got better with time...regardless, hope you guys enjoy some new tunes.

Her first album ("So Real") came out about 20 years ago with the single "Candy"

Some other stand out songs from her include: Walk Me Home,  I Wanna Be With You, In My Pocket, Crush, I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week, Extraordinary.

Pop Music

Candy is that bitch. Listened to it the other day and thought to myself 'God this song is ****ing incredible, why is it so underrated" 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

PrinceOfTheStorm

OMG WHAT?!

I LITERALLY THOUGHT NO ONE ELSE REMEMBERED HER

CANDY AND WALK ME HOME WERE HER BOPS

OMG SHE REVIVED YASS 

signing out

BlingNotTheMusic

As a Mandy stan, this was underwhelming BUT I'm so glad she's making new music apart from This Is Us. I really enjoyed Coverage, Wild Hope, and Amanda Leigh. She's got some cool songs before those albums too but much prefer the indie sound. 

perchT for the rest of the album (if there is one)

i like the song but it sounds like something i've heard before? I can't quite put my finger on it :oprah:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived