Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

He attended at the party?

Not that I'm aware. A few weeks or so ago, there was a user freaked out by Dan's Instagram photo that displayed a bunch of in-ears for the Jazz & Piano show with the number "666" visible. This user was worried that Dan was somehow going to transmit satanic messages to listeners through Gaga's voice. I was making a joke about that since the OP thought Gaga looked "demonic" in the photo. 

She/Her/Hers

6 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Not that I'm aware. A few weeks or so ago, there was a user freaked out by Dan's Instagram photo that displayed a bunch of in-ears for the Jazz & Piano show with the number "666" visible. This user was worried that Dan was somehow going to transmit satanic messages to listeners through Gaga's voice. I was making a joke about that since the OP thought Gaga looked "demonic" in the photo. 

I wanted to ask about Dan, not about this demonic thing, but thanks.

Franch Toast
12 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I wanted to ask about Dan, not about this demonic thing, but thanks.

I knew you wondered if Dan was there, but I honestly don't know the answer – I was trying to explain why I'd brought up Dan in the first place in case my earlier comment made it seem like he was there. :) I didn't see him in any photos though, so I'm guessing probably not. She didn't post an Insta story of their dinner this weekend either. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived