Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Beyoncé: The Gift Special Gets Low Ratings

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

The season premiere of Dancing With the Stars hit a 1.0 demo and 8.00 million viewers. 

Beyoncé Presents: Making The Gift, aired afterwards and only scored a 0.4 demo and 2.49 million viewers, over 50% less than the audience for Dancing With The Stars.

Compared to the other shows that aired in the 10 PM timeslot, The Gift came in 3rd place, losing to an NBC Primetime Special and a repeat of Bull.

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-sept-16-2019/

Anyone could have told the network that this was never going to be a ratings hit.  Maybe it was commissioned before the album was released when there was an air of optimism (and arrogance).

Lol at you guys caring more about her not doing well than our girl actually doing well. Not like there’s a lack of Gaga things going on today but sure come through negativity!

ZiggyZiggs

2.5 million isn’t that bad for a making of a soundtrack doc lol most of her demographic don’t watch live tv anyways 

Beyoncé can’t write, she’s illiterate, She’s a flop, She doesn’t have an Oscar, she lost all her Emmy noms, she’s irrelevant, her gODdess image is over, nobody’s checking for her, nobody cares about her documentary, she's OVER!1!1!11!1

spongebob

I implore everyone to make sure to go outside and smell some roses, enjoy life! Have a blessed day!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978d384410c2aaee47f4

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

Can't wait for little monsters ! 

We went through ARTPOP Era already and now we're on TOP. 

I don't hate Beyoncè, but i need her to be a little more humble before stanning her.

Same thing with Katy, i appreciate her way more after Witness flopped.

Archived