💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Beyoncé: The Gift Special Gets Low Ratings

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Considering it's literally a "Making Of" for an album that made maybe a mild wave at most, I think that's a pretty impressive amount. 

3 points in and ready for more

BBhomemaker
18 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

We went through ARTPOP Era already and now we're on TOP. 

I don't hate Beyoncè, but i need her to be a little more humble before stanning her.

Same thing with Katy, i appreciate her way more after Witness flopped.

Little monsters definitely didn't understood the first time :madge:

I Hope the best for everyone 

2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

We went through ARTPOP Era already and now we're on TOP. 

I don't hate Beyoncè, but i need her to be a little more humble before stanning her.

Same thing with Katy, i appreciate her way more after Witness flopped.

Ok but why does she need to be “humble” before you can appreciate her? Why does she have to hit rock bottom and you witness that for you to go “yes, now you’re worth my time and attention. I’ve seen you at nothing.” I honestly don’t understand this mentality from anyone about anything. Either like something or don’t; there’s no need to put this weird sadistic (and borderline sexist) spin on things. It’s the most tragic thing that people actually take the time to put out negative energy like this. A woman can’t walk tall without someone wishing they fell to their knees, I swear.

I don’t particularly care for Taylor Swift’s brand but I’m not rooting for her suffering or anything; that’s messed up.

ANTI WP
11 hours ago, Talenti said:

Beyoncé can’t write, she’s illiterate, She’s a flop, She doesn’t have an Oscar, she lost all her Emmy noms, she’s irrelevant, her gODdess image is over, nobody’s checking for her, nobody cares about her documentary, she's OVER!1!1!11!1

spongebob

I implore everyone to make sure to go outside and smell some roses, enjoy life! Have a blessed day!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978d384410c2aaee47f4

Wow you improvised in your meltdown skills :awesome:

Progress !!!!! :oops:

1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

I only have tortillas at home 

Im pretty sure we have more than that at home. How about some cinnamon........in our tea? 

BBhomemaker
10 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Im pretty sure we have more than that at home. How about some cinnamon........in our tea? 

Enough ! You're going too far ! Watch your attitude young Speedy !  

Archived