Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has lost it

Candy Gaga

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga

She either lost her mind or the only possible thing happened is that Sarah cursed her. This is so on purpose for us :poot: But sis almost a decade ! What's that Tara erasure.

Edit : My Goodness Sarah is so brilliant :saladga: That wig with cat piss on your head says other wise 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has been working with her since 2009 as a makeup artist so it seems pretty accurate :sweat: Definitely not the only make-up artist in that time but I don't think what she said was wrong or unfair :shrug:

Regina George

dana ivey what GIF

I won’t judge their friendship but I honestly don’t see all of that talent she mentioned. 

Candy Gaga
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

dana ivey what GIF

I won’t judge their friendship but I honestly don’t see all of that talent she mentioned. 

Thanks like for real sis you're not gonna call her awful we get it but that's so much

Candy Gaga
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

All that praise while wearing the most basic makeup on her :poot: 

Exactly I never judged Sarah but girl this is the biggest Gaga event since ASIB how are you promoting make up with her looking like that 

Well to be fair

1) Sarah's been on board for, like, forever, considering she was Tara's assistant for a while

2) Gaga's always been wildly generous with modifiers regarding time ie during ARTPOP, she'd state that her dancers and band have been with her for nearly a decade (at that point, it would have been... 6 years? at most?)

3 points in and ready for more

Wow, speaking lovingly about one of her best friends... truly unhinged!!!! Someone call the doctor, she needs professional help!! :wtfga:

Lady Rah Rah

I assume Sarah has probably been doing her makeup on and off for nearly a decade, maybe when Tara wasn't available for some reason. But only became her full-time makeup artist in 2014. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived