💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga played more of "the song" at the Haus Party

The Z

Featured Posts

JamesonGaga
13 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Sounds like they bought the rights to the original and sampled it in the Haus Labs instrumental. They did the same for the opening instrumental of Aura. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyCapiLover

She says "no go to the makeup I'm not telling you" just when the part that we didn't heard starts playing. I don't want to go to the circus but the theory about this song being on LG6 totally makes sense. 

Smother Em Eh

I doubt it’s for new music, it’s probably literally just for the Haus Labs commercial. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Duella Dvil
On 9/17/2019 at 11:51 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

We also had an album announcement and date to look forward to hearing it in its entirety. We know nothing about LG6. Which other things was it used for? I only recall the Mugler shows and the Fashion Interlude (GH) for iHeartRadio performance. 

(1)Anatomy of change (released before the runway)

The Thierry Mugler Runway that featured the DJWS fashion remixes of (2) Scheiße, Born This Way and (3) Government Hooker

My wording was yucky because I had just hit a dab sksksks

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Is she telling them not to record? This is def related to something, I can’t imagine vocals on this track, but it could be an interlude to a track that could be like a minute you know? 

It irks me that she's there dancing alone because all the people around are busy to film her.

It's not a ****ing zoo and she's not a ****ing attraction.

I would literally dance with her like she was my friend (of course not touching her or anything creepy) and I'm pretty sure she'd appreciate that.

Archived