Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga played more of "the song" at the Haus Party

The Z

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should have leaked the song. Hide it in one of those PR packages. Put a code or something. The person who submits the code can launch the whole album on streaming platforms. 

FfFfFfFF
22 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

If this is new Gaga music, it definitely got ruined for us hearing bit and parts of it. She should have at least gave us a buzz single with Haus Beauty, then it would have been all over social and #HausLabs would have been affiliated with it. Gaga marketing team kind of sucks tbh. They didn't even use the momentum of ASIB (ARUTW) to push another single or launch her new album. 

You have some points but is it really a Gaga album if we didn't hear 50% of it beforehand? :oprah:

Emigrante

Do you realize it’s this „chimi chimi” song by Nicki Minaj or someone like that.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GagaUnderYou
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You have some points but is it really a Gaga album if we didn't hear 50% of it beforehand? :oprah:

Facts, I really thought ARTPOP's release was done pretty well. We had iTunes festival, heard Gypsy live and then 3 songs (DWUW, Venus, Dope) drop on iTunes in addition to Applause before release. They've used this song for a Sephora add too. It would have been nice if this was an official Gaga song that we knew about for sure and monsters could help promote it. I'd rather not have random snippets ruining the release seeing that they haven't even announced the album. 

JINNOCIDE
39 minutes ago, Akiki said:

She should have leaked the song. Hide it in one of those PR packages. Put a code or something. The person who submits the code can launch the whole album on streaming platforms. 

Could you imagine them doing that but no one ever submits the code because everybody's lazy then 6 months in the future we ask bitch where's LG6 and she says LMAO BOBBY NO ONE USED THE CODE

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

If this is new Gaga music, it definitely got ruined for us hearing bit and parts of it. She should have at least gave us a buzz single with Haus Beauty, then it would have been all over social and #HausLabs would have been affiliated with it. Gaga marketing team kind of sucks tbh. They didn't even use the momentum of ASIB (ARUTW) to push another single or launch her new album. 

No. Scheisse and government hooker got used for like 3 different runway/fashion videos before release and yet they're still a favorite.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

What is she saying in the vid btw? "Go over there, you can't be here" or something?

Reminded me of her 60 Minutes interview where she told the camera's to stop recording BTW music

KURUSHITOVSKA

A video of this song is on youtube and it's already released and from another artist. I can't find it now but it was posted here. Stop

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Thraumatica
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

A video of this song is on youtube and it's already released and from another artist. I can't find it now but it was posted here. Stop

I thought it was only the sung part. 

TimisaMonster

Well not even HAUS LABS was the time to release a single I guess to promote the make up alongside it...

I guess October? :saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived