💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor Swift - Lover Fest (UK announced)

Spock

Featured Posts

Not sure I vibe with this festival thing though... Having to wait the entire day at Hyde Park was bad enough the first time

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAAAASS!! :sara:

Next Summer will be so fun! :woohoo:

I am eyeing those two LA dates, and probably more! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Make it to Coachella, Taylorrr!! Please! Please! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

She is brave to do Roskilde festival.  Top billing for a rock festival I wonder?  We will see.

yea... i'm actually from roskilde and people here in denmark are already having a bit of mixed reactions... it's just such a sacred event here + plus it's a huge anniversary of the festival in 2020. i'm sure she'll be fine tho cause there usually are a few pop acts anyway. cardi b was here this year and well... it was fine. :sweat:

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

YAAAAAAASS!! :sara:

Next Summer will be so fun! :woohoo:

I am eyeing those two LA dates, and probably more! :woot:

yassss I think I'm going to go to the iconic Foxborough dates and tie it into my US trip next year :giveup:

and a few more in Europe hopefully

Bradley

This is just a festival tour to promote the album right? So it's different from a world tour?

Which means we can expect a more comprehensive tour that would cover most major cities?

ooooo that's exciting!! I like this idea, I wonder how it'll play out. I wonder how the stage production will be :nooo:

3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This is just a festival tour to promote the album right? So it's different from a world tour?

Which means we can expect a more comprehensive tour that would cover most major cities?

no no, this is the world tour happening mostly in festivals. for the cities that don't have one she'll create her own, but there won't be solo shows

tenor.gif?itemid=12873076

Glamourpuss
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She said she wanted to do something different this time instead of the usual album tour album tour album tour cycle. So I assumed that meant no big world wide tour. 

DziubiDaily

First time in Belgium since 2011 :bradley: I’m in literal goosebumps that I will be seeing her for the first time ever :giveup:

OMonster

Love this idea. 

I do think, though, it would've been cooler had she created her own festivals for each date. 

Being part of a wider festival can make the event - for fans - feel 'less' like a 'Taylor Swift show'.  It can also add confusion to those who have never been to festivals. 

It would've been cool for her to set-up her own concept in unused fields / spaces. 

Her own stage... not the festival's. 

Her own audience set-up... ect. ect. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived