other

BTS songs you need to hear

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'd love to hear a behind the scenes of Heal Me :giveup:

Cute. 

My favorite is winter bear and ddaeng tbh. BTS have so many different sides to them. They're underrated imo

edengowon

GOD I adore Winter Bear, like that sh*t is gorgeous. Never really been a huge fan of Ddaeng or I Like It. Promise and Seoul are also great. I'd also say that people need to listen to Mono and Agust D to understand more about BTS cause they really show off the artistry of Namjoon and Yoongi. 

Surprised The Truth Untold and the LY solos aren't here (I mean, justice for Epiphany) but I really adore Winter Bear (it's one of the reasons Tae is my bias) so yeah. Also, the Antis JUMPED OUT

the artist formerly known as melancholia

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Autumn said:

GOD I adore Winter Bear, like that sh*t is gorgeous. Never really been a huge fan of Ddaeng or I Like It. Promise and Seoul are also great. I'd also say that people need to listen to Mono and Agust D to understand more about BTS cause they really show off the artistry of Namjoon and Yoongi. 

Surprised The Truth Untold and the LY solos aren't here (I mean, justice for Epiphany) but I really adore Winter Bear (it's one of the reasons Tae is my bias) so yeah. Also, the Antis JUMPED OUT

I was more so aiming for unreleased stuff. 

edengowon
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I was more so aiming for unreleased stuff. 

oh yeah i get you there :)

i mean, ik it's kinda semi-released (pretty sure it was a hidden track on a physical edition or something) but Sea is great too 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Nice Gal said:

I can't believe their break is over, feels like it was just yesterday. Will be looking forward to their next comeback.

with jungkook's new hair we can expect something really different imo :applause:

moonboywow
29 minutes ago, Autumn said:

with jungkook's new hair we can expect something really different imo :applause:

AND THE TATTOOS! I'm hoping for a direction more so like Grr by stray kids or...shoot out by monsta x. Something dark and gritty 

edengowon
Just now, moonboywow said:

AND THE TATTOOS! I'm hoping for a direction more so like Grr by stray kids or...shoot out by monsta x. Something dark and gritty 

YES. i'm almost certain we're getting a dark era. think about the transition from DNA to Fake Love, that was a light to dark(er) transition and I think the Map of the Soul/Persona era is gonna follow a similar path. I mean, for me the rockstar vibes are too real and the hype is killing me  :wtfga:

moonboywow
Just now, Autumn said:

YES. i'm almost certain we're getting a dark era. think about the transition from DNA to Fake Love, that was a light to dark(er) transition and I think the Map of the Soul/Persona era is gonna follow a similar path. I mean, for me the rockstar vibes are too real and the hype is killing me  :wtfga:

Our boys are growing up! Maybe they're doing a sexy concept! I mean we already got Jungkook's abs with fake love. Whatever they do, I just hope Jimin or any member don't feel the need to look perfect for us. We love them regardless of if they have a 6 pack or not. 

edengowon
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Our boys are growing up! Maybe they're doing a sexy concept! I mean we already got Jungkook's abs with fake love. Whatever they do, I just hope Jimin or any member don't feel the need to look perfect for us. We love them regardless of if they have a 6 pack or not. 

That's the first thought I had when we saw Jungkook's new style! ARMYs aren't gonna baby him anymore I guess :firega:

And I hope they do realise that we'll be behind them no matter what. I'll go mad over Jungkook's abs, but I'll also go mad over his voice and talent so it really doesn't matter if they have abs cause ARMYs are one of the most respectful fanbases (towards the boys themselves... other fanbases, well...) so I hope they do know that we don't care about their bodies

moonboywow
Just now, Autumn said:

That's the first thought I had when we saw Jungkook's new style! ARMYs aren't gonna baby him anymore I guess :firega:

And I hope they do realise that we'll be behind them no matter what. I'll go mad over Jungkook's abs, but I'll also go mad over his voice and talent so it really doesn't matter if they have abs cause ARMYs are one of the most respectful fanbases (towards the boys themselves... other fanbases, well...) so I hope they do know that we don't care about their bodies

I just know I need either Jungkook to rap again. Or...some major savage rapline bars. Yoongi can rap like nobody else. He is just amazing. 

Archived