Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Little Monsters get to work!

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

:bon:
Haters has swarmed her review page...

PLEASE use existing account. You can only review if you have purchased something though. Not sure about reporting malicious reviews..

luna’s advocate

tomsches

Only if it's worth it.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of praising everything to heavens, awarding 5 stars, watching videos on a continuous loop just because it has Gaga on it. 

mister max

What we should really do is leave postive comments under the youtube reviews and thanking them for posting the review

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Only if it's worth it.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of praising everything to heavens, awarding 5 stars, watching videos on a continuous loop just because it has Gaga on it. 

Yes 4 stars will do!

luna’s advocate

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, mister max said:

What we should really do is leave postive comments under the youtube reviews and thanking them for posting the review

Should we create a topic where we compile all the reviews? I only found 4 currently on YouTube

LGMonster95

I know it's not really right to post 5 star reviews just because its a Gaga product but on the other side there are those patetic Gaga haters who also posts 1 star reviews just because they hate her which is also not right

god this whole thing is already so ridiculous. It's like those people leaving 0 point reviews on metacritic or give 1 star on iTunes stupid bitter fanbases who have nothing better to do than to hate on something they havent even tried

Musery

6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

god this whole thing is already so ridiculous. It's like those people leaving 0 point reviews on metacritic or give 1 star on iTunes stupid bitter fanbases who have nothing better to do than to hate on something they havent even tried

We need to contact amazon y'all and report their reviews. They'll be taken off immediately

I don't understand why "fans" are doing anything to make their idol feel well of those high scores. I bet you even don't have these products and give 5 stars for nothing?

I believe that true fans will tell the truth and for example if Gaga would release such a flop earraping song I wouldn't listen to it, but if some of you would thought the same you would stream it all the time to the song become higher on charts. Artists should know what they doing right or wrong.

Lemondeduerl

I'm sorry drag me if you want but she's selling a product and I haven't tried it so I won't leave 5 stars if isn't worth it only because I'm a fan,  that's deceiving the costumer. 

:)

mister max
25 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Should we create a topic where we compile all the reviews? I only found 4 currently on YouTube

Yeah maybe we should do that! And I'm sure more reviews will follow

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived