353 members have voted

1. 1. Haus Labs

• Yes! I'mma Battle for my Goddamn Life
    • Yes, but it'll be for someone else to battle for their life
    • Nah not for me fam, but I'll still support her
    • Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So now that Haus Labs is officially released into the world, I thought it would be cool to see where peoples thoughts lie! 

Personally, I dont use or wear make up and I have no intentions of starting. I don't know anyone in my circle who wears it... so I won't be buying Haus Labs. But seeing her speech... I'll support her and Sarahs happiness. :kara:  

End Racism Now

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

I ordered like 3 of the sets. But since I don’t wear makeup, I’m giving it to my sister as a B’Day gift.

Does it matter? Damage is done

xoxo Craig
Just now, Henri Bardot said:

Not necessarily me, but my aunt will buy some for herself because of me. Does that count?

:poot:

I mean, why wouldn't it? If it weren't for you being a little monster, then would she have still bought it? :poot:  

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

I don't wear makeup, but I hope it does well.

me trying makeup once:

amanda lepore makeup GIF

Nnnn that would probably me too :air:

End Racism Now

Not a makeup person but if any of my friends want something for their birthday I'm packing them Hospital Laboratories and they better pretend to love everything :poot: 

That being said if she released a skin care line I'd be the first to purchase the whole collection. 

FfFfFfFF

I don't use make up so no and I don't know in what other way I can help HL (other than positive comments here?). I'll save all the pretty pics of Gaga if that helps. :poot:

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't use make up so no and I don't know in what other way I can help HL (other than positive comments here?). I'll save all the pretty pics of Gaga if that helps. :poot:

You can donate to the BTWF instead of buying Haus Labs :tony:    and also being gagged at all the good looks

End Racism Now

Cello

I love makeup and wear it every day, so I plan on buying quite a few things from Haus Labs and can't wait to try them out :party:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived