• Nah not for me fam, but I'll still support her
    • Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah this is more important and universal, i hope she does, buy afaik not even jefree has one yet..

Is it hard to do?

Madonna has one. I'm not saying it's easy but it's not impossible. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

joemayzzin

I might purchase ha guyliner around Halloween cause that’s as far as I go when it comes to putting “makeup” on my face BUT I will be purchasing a few things for my girlfriends as their Christmas gifts this year to support Gags Haus Labs!! 

Yeah. Halloween is coming. To those who have it...Have fun! Dabble! Feel free to experiment! I

Gaga didn't have to put out makeup but for The first time in my life I have a  strong desire to try. That's what makes this it revolutionary.  I feel safe to explore and not feel like it will look "wrong" or not meant for me. Gaga s brand has a very strong unwavering ethos that makes ppl feel okay. Okay to do or okay to be or okay to whatever.:kara:

OT :

Spoiler

I made this thread to collect all the cool things ppl are doing with HL. These few weeks into October is gonna be fun. They timed this perfectly actually.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ctherainbow

If she puts out good-quality coverup, maybe.  A bitch needs to cover some acne once in a while.   :air: 

As for the other products, I might buy them for somebody else as a gift!    :party: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

just another gay

I don't have the habit to wear make up (or neither having the skill of it), but it may open the door for me LOL

Not sure if I'll get the eyeLIEner some day, but if she puts out nail polish or fragrance it'd be a YES for me

Sepsami

Only if they release skin care stuff, I don't really ever use makeup unless it's halloween, it's a bit pricey for just halloween 

I don’t wear makeup so if anything it’ll be for someone else :laughga:

Seriously thought about getting a lip liner since I've been having to replace a lot of them (all of my Colourpop ones are flops - I actually have to shake them for the color "lead" to come out). $16 is kind of pricey for my current makeup budget, but the colors look pretty and lip pencils usually last a long time (aside from Colourpop's). I'm almost out of eyeliner, but Haus Labs one seems really expensive (for me) for something that I know I'll have to replace within 6 months or so. I don't like lip gloss of any kind, so not really sure I'll get any of those (though the packaging is nice). 

Yes: originally I wasn’t going to but I ended up buying a glam attack cuz I’m going out this weekend and wanna look punk af!!

i bought it thru Amazon so it’s coming in tonight! Can’t wait to play around with some looks :gaycat:

Diamond heart99

You didn’t add in a “I preordered in July option”

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Teal Ambition

welp, I haven't received anything yet but earlier today I ordered another glam attack and the eyeliner.

I should just be able to direct deposit into Gaga's bank account at this point :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I think I'll get the eyeliner, because I use it as a trace for face-paint when my friends and I go out. Similar to:

DXS4hvFXUAEZ_x5.jpg  large.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

Glamourpuss

I just cancelled my order with Amazon which was going to be shipped to me on the 30th (I'm in the UK). I've ordered it through the Haus Labs website instead because it will get to me much faster. 

I also ordered 2 additional colours. :sis:

I already needed to stock up on some makeup so I thought why not buy it from Haus Labs? because I don't really have a regular brand that I stay loyal to anyway. I chose Rose Bitch and the Aphrodite all over colour.

I can't wait to try them out and report back to you with my review. 

Archived