Poll: Will You Be Purchasing Haus Labs?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Haus Labs

• Yes! I'mma Battle for my Goddamn Life
    • Yes, but it'll be for someone else to battle for their life
    • Nah not for me fam, but I'll still support her
    • Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

To be fair I don't wear lip or eye makeup, but I do wear foundation, concealer, powder, contour, highlight, mascara and setting spray pretty much daily. So if she puts out some of those then yeah I'll give it a go!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Iā€™ll buy when Haus LabsĀ releases unisex skin care products!

lunaā€™s advocate

Disnalex
47 minutes ago, dit said:

Not a makeup person but if any of my friends want something for their birthday I'm packing them Hospital Laboratories and they better pretend to love everything :poot:Ā 

That being said if she released a skin care line I'd be the first to purchase the whole collection.Ā 

This

Gaga for Disney

tomsches

I couldn't care less about make up. If she wants to sell it, fine, but I'm not even remotely interested in it. I haven't even watched the promo videos.Ā 

Glamourpuss

I wear makeup all the time so I'm going to try out a lot of different products when they get released.

Gracious Gaga

no, I don't wear makeup. Ā I am also extremely uninterested in the whole thing so I'll let it happen as I listen to Clarity - Kim Petras

ā™„ Kindness Police.

I bought the Chained Ballerina liquid shimmer...might buy something for a friend too!Ā 

I think Gaga should be selling Fame and Eau De Gaga through Haus Labs too they could both find new people who love them and theyā€™re both so good!!

2 hours ago, dit said:

That being said if she released a skin care line I'd be the first to purchase the whole collection.Ā 

Iā€™m here for thatĀ :vegas:Ā as long as itā€™s not as expensive as MDNA SkinĀ :lana:

Bubblegum Bitch

Yes, I'll buy "Haus of Goddess" or "Haus of Rose B*tch" for my friend as New Year present.:kara: I hope she'll like it.Ā 

Archived