Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Melanie Martinez performs “Strawberry Shortcake” Jimmy Kimmel Live

TailoredGuilts

Featured Posts

TailoredGuilts

love how she kept up with the visuals from the movie! Solid vocals and performance! 

😍🙌🏼🙌🏼

What did y’all think?!

she also performed “High School Sweethearts” and “Recess”

Video’s to come once uploaded! Stay tuned 

1 hour ago, TailoredGuilts said:

Sameeee K-12 on repeat past two weeks:music:

Me toooo! My friend and I saw it in theatres and the visuals were so impactful on the big screen! And hearing the album first time through the cinema speakers :giveup: 

At first I was being careful not to oversaturate myself with the new music so I don't get sick of it... but I've ended up playing it every day in my car and rewatching scenes from the movie :sara:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rudz Xinc

She sounded amazing.  One of my favorite songs. Good choice. The visual in the movie was amazing.

Look at those clowns

46 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

These lyrics make me cringe. 😬 

No one cares 😬

Not many main stream artists have tackled as many personal subjects as she has on both her albums and lyrically she’s actually very talented to mix dark/taboo subject matters that no one likes to talk about and make songs that have more than one meaning, and the fact she does it for about every song is a feet. I mean I personally can’t think of any song out now or recently by a big name artist that discusses this topic directly and in today’s world it’s a very important subject that isn’t easy to talk about and is nice she lays it out easy and make it comfortable to open a dialogue about what it’s about and who it effects.

Rudz Xinc
4 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

No one cares 😬

Not many main stream artists have tackled as many personal subjects as she has on both her albums and lyrically she’s actually very talented to mix dark/taboo subject matters that no one likes to talk about and make songs that have more than one meaning, and the fact she does it for about every song is a feet. I mean I personally can’t think of any song out now or recently by a big name artist that discusses this topic directly and in today’s world it’s a very important subject that isn’t easy to talk about and is nice she lays it out easy and make it comfortable to open a dialogue about what it’s about and who it effects.

Drag ha!!!

Look at those clowns

Pop Music

I love this song. Best on the album in my opinion and glad it was the first she performed live from the k-12 era. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

These lyrics make me cringe. 😬 

Lyrics about how women are constantly objectified by men and are forced the meet certain requirements? Sounds pretty cringey....

thank u, next

Archived