Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 - Episode 5 Synopsis

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Sounds like something from a reality game show:ohwell: 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Just now, Woohoo said:

Sounds like something from a reality game show:ohwell: 

this.

Hope this season is better than My Roanoke Nightmare tho... :nails:

just a holy fool

Luke78619

So they’re doing another 5-episode story, with a twist or something that’ll follow? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Customzanotti
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

So they’re doing another 5-episode story, with a twist or something that’ll follow? 

tenor.gif

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

zakariah
50 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

wait did it premiere yet? theyre on episode 5 already???

I thought the exact same jskdksd, im like how has it been 5 weeks and ive heard nothing abt it???

Gracious Gaga
2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I thought the exact same jskdksd, im like how has it been 5 weeks and ive heard nothing abt it???

Thank u LOL tbh I don’t think I’d be thaat surprised tho if that was the case lol

♥ Kindness Police.

6 hours ago, monster78619 said:

6 hours ago, Oce said:

this.

Hope this season is better than My Roanoke Nightmare tho... :nails:

Seems like it. Do we know the official episode order for this season? Surely it's more than that.

While it might seem structurally redundant irt Roanoke, I'm still curious as to how they're gonna divide a first half and a second half. A "it was a slasher film and they're acting" would be trite. A rehash of "Cabin in the Woods" theme to connect to Orwell's 1984 would be trite, too. Who knows. I'm as excited as I am anxious, as AHS has fumbled more than succeeded in this aspect. 

But anything would be better than the 8-episode flashback arc from Apocalypse.

That said, I'm most excited to see an expansion on Emma Roberts' acting (she was one of the only highlights last season), and some of the new actors (particularly Angelica Ross).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived