💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Haus Labs BTS Videos

Gonzi

Featured Posts

These 3 videos were just uploaded to the Haus Labs youtube channel. They're unlisted for some reason (just like the new product tutorial videos). I hope whoever is in charge of the youtube account makes them public so people can find the videos through youtube too  :green:

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok I have to say it. First of all thank you for sharing these. Second of all, Battle For Your Life has to be a song or something. It's not featured anywhere but the videos (AKA not the packaging) so I have a feeling it must be associated with music. No?

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Ok I have to say it. First of all thank you for sharing these. Second of all, Battle For Your Life has to be a song or something. It's not featured anywhere but the videos (AKA not the packaging) so I have a feeling it must be associated with music. No?

It’s a brand claim. They don’t have to appear anywhere rather than symbolize a brand’s mission whenever used. Low key hoping for it to be a song, too, but I think it’s really “just” marketing

Brie Candy
16 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I can see it. Good points!

The first video’s music HAS to be a song she’s probably teasing her songs I can see it happening:saira: I love the instrumental in the first vid I can almost imagine her singing on it. A bop!:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I think that "battle for your life" is written on the little mirror that comes as a gift. 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

Archived