opinion

Gaga: Then and Now!

David Ward

Featured Posts

What’s her secret? 

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s MDNA Skin. :reductive:

angels forever, forever angels

AJRocketMan

I wouldn’t say she looks exactly the same like the tweet suggests—she looks very different now compared to how she did about five years earlier, but she takes good care of herself. I’d say her aging is pretty normal for a woman her age to be honest.

derpmonster
53 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

she looks very different now compared to how she did about five years earlier, but she takes good care of herself. I’d say her aging is pretty normal for a woman her age to be honest.

Which shows most of her "look" is about makeup, not changing what's underneath radically. By ARTPOP people said her face was already "different", yet she pulled of the Fame bangs convincingly. In the 2010 VMAs with the meat dress, she looks just like she did when she was younger.

These days (especially at the Alec event) she looked very Stefani with a round face. The only major difference is her cheekbones which could be fillers or makeup or both.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Smother Em Eh

I don’t want this to turn into another filler thread, but she doesn’t look “the same” 

She looks very different now for the most part. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

42 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I don’t want this to turn into another filler thread, but she doesn’t look “the same” 

She looks very different now for the most part. 

True, but there's still this lovely thing in her eyes :heart:

There’s something about her nose that I love idk why I know it sounds weird:ladyhaha: her facial structure in general is really attractive tbh I can see her not being born in America she looks European. It’s the Italian in ha:trollga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived