💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

It came today. FINALLY! :giveup:

I bought the chained ballerina collection, the eye liner, rose bitch and aphrodite glam attacks (not the lip gloss as previously thought). 

I'm going to give myself a makeover soon and maybe share the pics if I don't feel too ugly. :flop:

I tried the Aphrodite as a highlighter on my cheekbones and I love it. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread... I don't suppose anyone here is a customs expert? I made an order on 20th Sept, Haus Labs messed up with the tracking but resolved it and the order "cleared customs" on 3rd Oct. Since then, radio silence. Anyone else had this problem? :oprah:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

JazzGa

That's such a crazy mess!! I didn't pre-order because I wanted to see some product reviews first and decide what I wanted. Then 2 weeks ago, I made an order on Amazon Prime. My Glam Attacks arrived after two days, no problem! 

Apparently Amazon has some issues with exporting outside the US :koons:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Cello
4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

That's such a crazy mess!! I didn't pre-order because I wanted to see some product reviews first and decide what I wanted. Then 2 weeks ago, I made an order on Amazon Prime. My Glam Attacks arrived after two days, no problem! 

Apparently Amazon has some issues with exporting outside the US :koons:

I think the delivery sounds kind of hit or miss so far, not necessarily the fault of Haus Labs but still quite frustrating! The weird thing is I also did the pre-order and that arrived on time. 

Hope you enjoy your Glam Attacks :)

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

I think the delivery sounds kind of hit or miss so far, not necessarily the fault of Haus Labs but still quite frustrating! The weird thing is I also did the pre-order and that arrived on time. 

Yeah, it sounds to me like the problem is with the customs department of individual countries/local post offices. Time to look up Debbie in the mail room and send her a strongly-worded email!! :grr::laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

6 hours ago, Cello said:

My pre-order didn't arrive on the official launch date, but shipped on it.  So I got my order about 5 days after (I live in Hawaii).  Then I recently purchased 1 glam attack via amazon and that arrived in a timely manner like all other orders I've made through amazon.

Glamourpuss
13 hours ago, Cello said:

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread... I don't suppose anyone here is a customs expert? I made an order on 20th Sept, Haus Labs messed up with the tracking but resolved it and the order "cleared customs" on 3rd Oct. Since then, radio silence. Anyone else had this problem? :oprah:

Get in touch with Haus Labs. They may send out another. They had to send mine out a second time, and it got to me in about 5 days and I live in the UK. The first one didn't reach customs though, the tracker didn't work at all so I think it was just "forgotten" about. They seem to be really good at fixing any problems once you get hold of them but it took me a couple of attempts until I got a reply. 

Joshie S

I placed an order on the 11th of October and they notified me on the 15th that they had shipped it. The tracking number they gave me doesn't work though, been thinking about if I should message them? It's been a week now and estimated shipping said 9-13 days so still holding out, but just can't track it..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Cello
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Get in touch with Haus Labs. They may send out another. They had to send mine out a second time, and it got to me in about 5 days and I live in the UK. The first one didn't reach customs though, the tracker didn't work at all so I think it was just "forgotten" about. They seem to be really good at fixing any problems once you get hold of them but it took me a couple of attempts until I got a reply. 

Thanks a lot for your advice, I'll get in touch with Haus Labs again and see if they can do anything :)

• 5 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, Glamourpuss said:

Did you have to pay extra for customs? I’m not sure whether to order on amazon or on the Haus website x

Archived