💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

I placed my order directly from the Haus Labs website the very moment it went live and my status still says "Unfulfilled".  I've been seeing posts of other who've gotten their orders ahead of the official launch date.  Anyone else's order status still says unfulfilled?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, VENSAINT said:

Mine still says unfulfilled too. I ordered it right when orders started!

UGHHH!  I wonder when ours will ship?

1 minute ago, KANEGAGA said:

UGHHH!  I wonder when ours will ship?

I have a feeling they’ve already ship and we will get them sometime this week. Sometimes with pre-ordering stuff the shipping info hits all at once. But who knows.

Mine just says order confirmed. I got an email four days ago that it would be shipping soon, but no tracking details or notice that it has been shipped. 

Franch Toast

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  I can pretend to be an "influencer" even though I don't have Twitter and only have an Instagram to follow Gaga, and my makeup skills are like this: 

awkward makeup GIF

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, VENSAINT said:

I have a feeling they’ve already ship and we will get them sometime this week. Sometimes with pre-ordering stuff the shipping info hits all at once. But who knows.

Let's hope so!

1 minute ago, Obman said:

Mine just says order confirmed. I got an email four days ago that it would be shipping soon, but no tracking details or notice that it has been shipped. 

I too got the email saying my pre-order is shipping soon and to look out for the tracking email, but the status still says unfulfilled :(  PS you're cute :hor:

Pamelaisley

I ordered mine from the HL website the night pre-orders went live. I got an email a few days ago saying to keep checking my inbox because my items will be shipping soon. I checked the website and it says they will ship by the 17th so hopefully! Probably won't get it until next Monday though :smh:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

2 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I too got the email saying my pre-order is shipping soon and to look out for the tracking email, but the status still says unfulfilled :(  PS you're cute :hor:

Maybe the status will change tomorrow since it technically gets released tonight? And thanks I guess! :sweat: 

Marilyn MonHoe
45 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  I can pretend to be an "influencer" even though I don't have Twitter and only have an Instagram to follow Gaga, and my makeup skills are like this: 

awkward makeup GIF

Actually you’ll look like this

191-C8492-1318-4-C48-8-B13-53171-ADC9-B1

Cello

I pre-ordered mine straight away and have had confirmation of dispatch, but when I track my order it just says it hasn't been picked up by the UK courier yet :noparty:

I'm confused, orders have been received in Australia, Norway, France.. I wonder whats taking so long with some of them! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

mmmmonster
15 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  

I just checked and I'm on the same boat - for the non-influencers, I'm guessing some international orders shipped earlier and those couriers didn't care to withhold until the launch date, whereas Amazon US is doing everything by the books as HL's retail partner and shipping today/tomorrow.

I thought Amazon would ship last night or earlier though, to ensure that people who preordered would get their products on the launch date.  Guess not :/

I'm still waiting for my shipment status to update, it currently still says "unfulfilled".  I even emailed them and have yet to get a reply back.

i just got an email saying it shipped five minutes ago but still waiting on my other two orders. i ordered the eyeliner last night so i’m not expecting that email for a few days but my amazon order says it’s coming tomorrow even though it hasn’t shipped? i’m not sure how reliable that is

aphrodite

Archived