💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
On 9/20/2019 at 3:54 PM, Glamourpuss said:

I got an email from Haus Laboratories  last night saying it has been shipped. Now I just have to anxiously wait. :excited2:

:saladga:

Just chased up my order today. It seems it wasn't even shipped. I've asked them to cancel it so I can order through Amazon because it will take 2-3 more weeks to arrive. :rip:

I just can't wait anymore and I don't want to have to buy another eyeliner in the meantime. The one I'm using is close to running out. 

Is anybody else still waiting for their order?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Still waiting on my Amazon order to ship :bradley: it says it should be here by Friday

My Haus Labs order though.. I have no idea what's going on with that. They won't reply to my emails and this is getting frustrating :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Franch Toast

I hope they get their shipping kinks worked out soon, because the products are high-quality (in my opinion), but these shipping issues are a disappointing way to launch a brand. 

For those still waiting and finding HL to be unresponsive, it sounds like people have had luck publicly reaching out to them via social media. There's nothing like public shame to make a customer service rep suddenly spring to action. 

Good luck!

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss
10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Still waiting on my Amazon order to ship :bradley: it says it should be here by Friday

My Haus Labs order though.. I have no idea what's going on with that. They won't reply to my emails and this is getting frustrating :interestinga:

They didn't reply to my first one that I sent last week. :interestinga: I sent my second earlier today and they replied to it about 5 hours later. 

It seems like my order was forgotten about. I hope it's not the same for you. 

8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Still waiting on Amazon as well, after all this I expected it to ship yesterday :grr:

And that SUCKS about your order from HL directly, but now I'm glad I didn't cancel Amazon after all :messga:

GypsyBabe

I ordered mine from amazon during the preorder and it arrived a day before its guaranteed delivery. 

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

They didn't reply to my first one that I sent last week. :interestinga: I sent my second earlier today and they replied to it about 5 hours later. 

It seems like my order was forgotten about. I hope it's not the same for you. 

Let me send another email right now :bradley: I won't be as nice as the last time :interestinga:

I have a tracking number but it's not actually tracking anything :saladga:

4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Still waiting on Amazon as well, after all this I expected it to ship yesterday :grr:

And that SUCKS about your order from HL directly, but now I'm glad I didn't cancel Amazon after all :messga:

I hope Amazon is more organized than HL :cryga:

gagaschickens
On 9/18/2019 at 2:48 AM, Mustang said:

No, instead I got a new cd copy of LG6 the level of unprofessionalism is :toofunny:

leak it beach

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Diamond heart99

I have everything now. The Glam Attack is killer.

LG really has something special with this product line.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I have everything now. The Glam Attack is killer.

LG really has something special with this product line.

Love my Glam Attacks. I think I want to order them in every color, even the bright green, along with the Eye-Lie-Ner. But I'm waiting because I f*cking broke my leg (and sprained the ankle on the other foot) and it's too much trouble to put makeup on these days. It's going to be my reward once I get in my walking boot and regain my mobility! 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

:saladga:

Just chased up my order today. It seems it wasn't even shipped. I've asked them to cancel it so I can order through Amazon because it will take 2-3 more weeks to arrive. :rip:

I just can't wait anymore and I don't want to have to buy another eyeliner in the meantime. The one I'm using is close to running out. 

I got a reply from them after asking them to cancel. The same lady from the first email replied and said she's looked into it further and can get my order to me in 4-6 days. I don't know if she's upgraded my delivery or actually managed to find out where it is but I agreed to keep my order. 

Hopefully it will get here in that time frame and she hasn't tricked me out of cancelling. 

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Love my Glam Attacks. I think I want to order them in every color, even the bright green, along with the Eye-Lie-Ner. But I'm waiting because I f*cking broke my leg (and sprained the ankle on the other foot) and it's too much trouble to put makeup on these days. It's going to be my reward once I get in my walking boot and regain my mobility! 

Ouch that sounds awful. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Franch Toast
18 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Ouch that sounds awful. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Thank you! The worst is over, fortunately. It hurt really badly when I fell (I tripped down the stairs), and I had to have surgery, which was scary, but now it's mostly just an inconvenience. Once my sprain heals, I'll be more mobile as I'll be able to use crutches and/or a knee scooter; for now, I have to mainly use a wheelchair and am dependent upon others for mostly everything. Giving up one's autonomy sucks, but it's not permanent; this is mostly a mental challenge. I am lucky that I can work from home and that I have health insurance. Anyway, since I don't go out that much, and since I'm trying to minimize time spent on my feet, I haven't been putting on makeup, but perhaps I should use this time to perfect my Haus Labs skills. ;)

She/Her/Hers

Teal Ambition

@Glamourpuss my amazon order for RIP Lip Liners just came! They still haven't shipped my glam attacks yet though, it was supposed to arrive today as well :interestinga:

They came in a cute bag

EGDFQB0WkAE_aRO?format=jpg&name=medium

Customer support from HL also got back to me and they shipped another Haus of Goddess collection and gave me a 10$ credit:huntyga:

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

@Glamourpuss my amazon order for RIP Lip Liners just came! They still haven't shipped my glam attacks yet though, it was supposed to arrive today as well :interestinga:

They came in a cute bag

EGDFQB0WkAE_aRO?format=jpg&name=medium

Customer support from HL also got back to me and they shipped another Haus of Goddess collection and gave me a 10$ credit:huntyga:

I'm glad they got back to you. They gave me $10 credit too and I just checked the tracker they gave me and they've rushed it out to me really fast because it could get here tomorrow. :excited2:

Archived