question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Who got their order from Amazon today? I want to know if it came in the nice box and such.  

Mine was delivered to my old house and I'm so mad! I have my address changed on Amazon. Thankfully, my in laws live across the street from there so they're going to get it for me. It said it was put in the mailbox, so I'm guessing I didn't get the nice box and such. I better have at least got the bag and mirror or I will be sending them an email! :madge:

she/her/hers

I'm still waiting for mine...it's been in Memphis, TN for the past 2 days...I live in Hawaii.  Sis got a long way to go!

sad sadness GIF

9 minutes ago, S0436 said:

And do you ship your Haus Labs order?

Yes I bought mine thought Haus Labs.  They didn't ship mine until the actual launch date, which sucks...I was hoping I'd get it ON launch date like the others.

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Who got their order from Amazon today? I want to know if it came in the nice box and such.  

Mine was delivered to my old house and I'm so mad! I have my address changed on Amazon. Thankfully, my in laws live across the street from there so they're going to get it for me. It said it was put in the mailbox, so I'm guessing I didn't get the nice box and such. I better have at least got the bag and mirror or I will be sending them an email! :madge:

I got mine. It came in a regular mailer, and my duos were each inside plastic bags. No fancy packaging, no mirror, no coupon. To be fair, I didn't order any of the "Haus Collections," so maybe that's why? I did note this in my Amazon review, however. 

She/Her/Hers

mmmmonster
24 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I got mine. It came in a regular mailer, and my duos were each inside plastic bags. No fancy packaging, no mirror, no coupon. To be fair, I didn't order any of the "Haus Collections," so maybe that's why? I did note this in my Amazon review, however. 

I ordered a collection set and a duo set and that’s my case too.  I reached out to HL and they just confirmed that the unboxing experience will be different depending on where you order from, and suggested that I order from HL.com directly in the future if I want the branded boxing 🤷🏻‍♀️

SharkmanthaC
30 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

2 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

I ordered a collection set and a duo set and that’s my case too.  I reached out to HL and they just confirmed that the unboxing experience will be different depending on where you order from, and suggested that I order from HL.com directly in the future if I want the branded boxing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I ordered a collection, it better at least be in a bag.  I am upset that we lost out on the lip liner coupon just because we ordered with Amazon.  Why promote the partnership so much if the experience won't be the same? 

she/her/hers

mmmmonster
41 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I ordered a collection, it better at least be in a bag.  I am upset that we lost out on the lip liner coupon just because we ordered with Amazon.  Why promote the partnership so much if the experience won't be the same? 

The make up pouch is held in a clear plastic bag.  And that’s what I got really annoyed about!  We could’ve very well just ordered directly from HL had we known.  I made my disappointment known (one of the points I made is that the partnership was so heavily promoted but surprisingly it offered a much different experience, so we’re just going to order directly via HL.com... which defeats the point of the Amazon partnership, etc. etc.) and their response is just a casual “it is what it is.” 

I got a response to my email about my loose products and it was so nicely written! Kudos to HL for hiring people who know what customer service means! The girl who responded thanked me and said she passed along the feedback, which is awesome. I responded back that I appreciated her sharing my concerns and that I will order stuff directly at the HL site for now, only because I trust their packaging more right now, and since I need a bunch more stuff, shipping will be free anyway. Now I just have to wait until my birthday in 2 weeks and I am gonna TREAT MYSELF to ALL the lip gloss...

SharkmanthaC
37 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

The make up pouch is held in a clear plastic bag.  And that’s what I got really annoyed about!  We could’ve very well just ordered directly from HL had we known.  I made my disappointment known (one of the points I made is that the partnership was so heavily promoted but surprisingly it offered a much different experience, so we’re just going to order directly via HL.com... which defeats the point of the Amazon partnership, etc. etc.) and their response is just a casual “it is what it is.” 

So the sets don't even come in the black pouches?? 

she/her/hers

Pamelaisley

My Dynasty collection and Lip Duo shipped on Tuesday!!! I also bought the eyeliner that night and it shipped this morning. 

The Dynasty collection will be here on Saturday but my Lip Duo has been stuck in pre-shipment. Part of me  is thinking that someone saw what it was and stole it or it just hasn't been scanned. :(

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

mmmmonster
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

So the sets don't even come in the black pouches?? 

It did!  It’s part of the package (what I meant by “the make up pouch”).  Honestly, I ordered the collection just for that (it’s really cute with glitter confetti strips inside a clear pouch!)

ladylinners

I received my orders today. Had a mix up with one of my orders (got one of the glam attack twice) so I have emailed HL customer support so I hope they will sort it out. 

Anyway, I have two spare free lip liner codes if anyone is interested. The offer is restricted to one per customer so I cannot use them myself. DM me if you are interested. First come, first served. 

EDIT: Both codes have been given away

Glamourpuss

I got an email from Haus Laboratories  last night saying it has been shipped. Now I just have to anxiously wait. :excited2:

Archived