💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

mmmmonster
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I know, I know! If any security guard tries to pry me away before my two minutes are up, I'm going to pull out my Glam Attack. 

(And I wouldn't have gone for the M&G except it's a special birthday trip for my sister who has a milestone birthday coming up, and I'm not about to let that bitch have a M&G without me.) 

Can't wait to hear about your M&G!  She was right in front of me after the Yoko Ono show many years ago (she was really drunk / couldn't really walk) and I just froze/started crying... and Peter carried her off on his back before I could collect myself.  I'm sure yours will go so much better than that, i.e., possibly the worst fan encounter ever.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Boo about stupid Amazon not having the exclusives. But YAY about how amazing the products are!! I can't wait to receive mine. I suck at applying makeup, so this gives me hope (though I didn't order the eyeliner, but I may in the future). My Face Lace is supposed to come tomorrow too, so I can't wait to sit in front of the mirror and play. 

beautiful wide eyed GIF

And now that you have lips as luscious as Gaga's, I think she better get ready to pucker up and give you a big fat smooch. 

lips kiss GIF

If anything it’s super fun to play around with!! And it’s about your art, and not comparing what you create to what other people create!!!:vegas: and my face lace comes tomorrow too!! They shipped that so fast from the uk! I love them already!

Im ready for that smooch!! So ready you have no freaking idea!!!!!:tony:

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

Can't wait to hear about your M&G!  She was right in front of me after the Yoko Ono show many years ago (she was really drunk / couldn't really walk) and I just froze/started crying... and Peter carried her off on his back before I could collect myself.  I'm sure yours will go so much better than that, i.e., possibly the worst fan encounter ever.

I think that’s a great story! 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I would also like to say the sqaure bottles are so fantastic! I think I only have one other brand that uses squares! They don’t roll away!!! And picking them all up is so pleasing!! They just stack and they look so pretty! And they’re heavy!

4 hours ago, mmmmonster said:

I thought I’m supposed to get a card with a promo code for a free lipliner with my next order but all I got is that padded envelope... is that offer just for packages sold via hauslabs.com?

I don't know. I think the pouch, mirror and free lip liner card were for preorders of collections via the HL site only. I don't remember if those bonus items were listed on the Amazon page. I wasn't expecting them once I cancelled my Amazon preorders and reordered individual items. 

Diamond heart99
23 minutes ago, Renie said:

I would also like to say the sqaure bottles are so fantastic! I think I only have one other brand that uses squares! They don’t roll away!!! And picking them all up is so pleasing!! They just stack and they look so pretty! And they’re heavy!

I’m a sucker for packaging/bottles etc.

I like the thought they put into them. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MonsterMom
24 minutes ago, Renie said:

That sounds amazing!!! I want mine!!!

1 hour ago, mmmmonster said:

No!  It literally came in a padded envelope and inside is a clear plastic bag containing my order.  No mirror or postcard of any sort.

I really expected to get what all others received from HL - had I known, I would’ve just ordered directly from HL.  Unwrapping the Amazon package was really underwhelming (please do let me know if it’s any different for you!)

I didn't even get a plastic bag...my stuff was loose.

I did email Haus Labs to give them the feedback about the opened boxes and loose product rolling around inside a padded envelope not exactly inspiring confidence in the safety of those items. I was VERY nice, told them I trusted that the items were safe and used them, but I thought they should know this is happening with Amazon shipped items and they may want to look into more secure/tamper evident packaging so customers can be confident in the safety of stuff they are putting on their faces. I also praised the products, because they really are fantastic and high quality. I haven't heard back yet. 

27 minutes ago, Renie said:

The muted click when you close them is so satisfying!  I love the bottles too. That pyramid design on top and the inverted peek a boo one on the bottom are sick. 

Franch Toast
43 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

On the one hand, that sucks that Peter carried her off before you could talk to her. 

On the other hand, that's a really awesome story. I hope you get to have a better encounter with her in the future! 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Renie said:

Mine arrived today from amazon! No fancy packaging or free lip liner for me! I was excited about the free liner coupon, so I’m kind of wishing I had ordered through HL. And I could care less about a fancy box that I’ll throw away anyway! I’m just glad it came so soon! 

Products are amazing!! The amount of shimmer in the glam attacks is beyond! They are stunning! The lip liner is like butter! I could overline my lips and they didn’t look it. Usually they look terrible over lined. The liner stands very well on it’s own. But add the gloss and omg! I never thought my lips could look as luscious as Gaga’s but they looked so drippy! I was in love!! And the gloss own it’s own is perfectly tinted and perfectly glossy!! And they stay put! No bleeding or smearing. Most of the matte lip color topped with  gloss that I’ve used bleeds and spreads! Not these!!! And the best is the eye liner! Goes on so smooth!! It was the best wing I’ve ever done in one try! Dries so fast! Doesn’t budge!!! Ahhh I can’t say enough about it! I’m not a makeup guru by any means but she really turned this sh!t out!!! I’m so excited for what else she does!!! So proud of her and Sarah!!!

I completely agree with everything you said! I have really small lips, and just to see what would happen, I overlined them and they did NOT look ridiculous! I was shocked. I have never been able to do that without it being super obvious. The lip liner covers SO well. I was not expecting that. And the gloss...ugh...it's SO GOOD!!, I am a lip gloss user almost exclusively. I hate actual lipstick, and wear gloss every day. Best gloss I've ever used by a LONG shot. It stays put, feels amazing, and yet, wipes off easily with a simple makeup wipe. I got some on my finger and had a hell of a time washing it off with hand soap, so I know it will last for hours! The glam attack (aphrodite) was subtle but really brightens eyes and the sparkle is so pretty! Ugh, I need the Biker one now. 

mmmmonster

I just ordered one more set  + an additional Glam Attack via HL.com so we'll see if it still ships with the mirror & promo code (or if those were just pre-order bonuses!)

Archived