question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an email saying my two orders have shipped 🙌🙌

The tracking number provided in the email hasn't updated yet, so I don't know how long until it's delivered. Hopefully not long!!🤞

And then I get this email...

"Hello 'KANEGAGA', 

Welcome to our HAUS, we can't wait to join your journey! Rest assured, your order will be going out VERY soon, and all pre-orders are expected to ship through September 17, 2019 - so keep an eye out for that shipping confirmation email reaching you sometime today (if you haven't already).

Items shipping within the US are expected to arrive within a week after you receive your shipment confirmation (though we did expedite the shipping for our pre-order customers, in addition to including a little something extra in your shipment!). Please note that additional delivery time may apply for orders shipping to remote areas.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime, and get excited to start creating!

Be brave, be bold,
Allison

HAUS LABORATORIES"

No, instead I got a new cd copy of LG6 the level of unprofessionalism is :toofunny:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

SharkmanthaC

I preordered on Amazon on prime day. It says it'll be here by Thursday 8pm, hasn't shipped yet.

she/her/hers

I had preordered from Amazon 2 sets, but then when they announced the items would be available as singles, I cancelled the orders this morning and got just the items I really wanted, saving me like $25. My original preorder wasn't going to arrive until the 19th, but my order that I placed today will arrive by 9pm with Prime same day shipping. Seems odd that preorders are taking several days to ship. Usually Amazon ships preorders same day as release so you get the item on release day. 

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I preordered on Amazon on prime day. It says it'll be here by Thursday 8pm, hasn't shipped yet.

Same. I am getting antsy, but figure that they are going to send things via one-day shipping. thumbs waiting GIF by Lyla Ribot

She/Her/Hers

My Amazon order arrived last night and it was very underwhelming, LOL. Literally a padded envelope with my 3 items inside. But, the packaging for the products is really good! I love the pyramid design! And, the products themselves are fantastic!  Definitely buying more colors. Only thing that was a little bothersome was that 2 of the 3 items FELL OUT of their boxes. The boxes have one end sealed with a black sticker, but the other end isn't. My lip liner and glam attack fell out of their boxes. It was a bit unnerving to see the glam attack bottle didn't have its own seal, so technically, it could have been tampered with, although I'm sure it wasn't. I don't buy too much makeup, but as far as I recall, all makeup comes in tamper evident packaging these days. 

Is this something I should email Haus Labs about? Or am I being ridiculous? 

Cello

I finally have an update on my order and it should arrive some time on Friday. Amazon seems to have had slower delivery generally compared to ordering directly through the website. :oprah:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

mmmmonster
5 hours ago, NT78 said:

My Amazon order arrived last night and it was very underwhelming, LOL. Literally a padded envelope with my 3 items inside. But, the packaging for the products is really good! I love the pyramid design! And, the products themselves are fantastic!  Definitely buying more colors. Only thing that was a little bothersome was that 2 of the 3 items FELL OUT of their boxes. The boxes have one end sealed with a black sticker, but the other end isn't. My lip liner and glam attack fell out of their boxes. It was a bit unnerving to see the glam attack bottle didn't have its own seal, so technically, it could have been tampered with, although I'm sure it wasn't. I don't buy too much makeup, but as far as I recall, all makeup comes in tamper evident packaging these days. 

Is this something I should email Haus Labs about? Or am I being ridiculous? 

I thought I’m supposed to get a card with a promo code for a free lipliner with my next order but all I got is that padded envelope... is that offer just for packages sold via hauslabs.com?

2 hours ago, mmmmonster said:

I thought I’m supposed to get a card with a promo code for a free lipliner with my next order but all I got is that padded envelope... is that offer just for packages sold via hauslabs.com?

I'm not sure, but all the unboxing video's I've seen were from the actual HL site not Amazon, so maybe?  My order shipped yesterday but probably won't get to me till some time next week (I live in Hawaii) but I'll let you know.  Also, since you ordered from Amazon and didn't get the lipliner promo,  did you at least get the mirror? 

Archived