đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New HAUS Labs Launch video

Hebi

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

The deliverance aside a lot of the concerns her fans have brought up have been valid. Many have been here since the beginning and spent tons of money, time and dedication on her. Trolling isn’t a comeback, but a form of unprofessionalism and disrespect to those who if anything are going to keep supporting her in the future. 

Miss BTW and preach kindness isn’t echoing her own sentiments. A shame, because what made Gaga so different is her true and raw connection with her fans. Now while a million other artists fake it for sales she’s gone radio silent while pushing anything but an album while we’re expected to spend our money. Not exactly right when you put your faux morals to the side for a minute. 

lmao

"A shame, because what made Gaga so different is her true and raw connection with her fans."

Honestly after spending less than 20 minutes on this cult site I'd have cut my connection with fans too if I were a popstar. The hatred is strong even amongst so called "stans".

I also think the mindset built around the "she own us because we spent money on her" toxic to either sides. Gaga used to work hard as hell (breaking her hip, anyone?) to please fans and look what it did to her. She almost left the industry. Fans who come here expecting every thread to be new music related are also setting themselves to disappointment.

EDIT: My advice is simply to relax and focus your mind in other things. We can't control when it's coming, so pacience is key. We already know she's working on it for quite a while.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

lmao

"A shame, because what made Gaga so different is her true and raw connection with her fans."

Honestly after spending less than 20 minutes on this cult site I'd have cut my connection with fans too if I were a popstar. The hatred is strong even amongst so called "stans".

I also think the mindset built around the "she own us because we spent money on her" toxic to either sides. Gaga used to work hard as hell (breaking her hip, anyone?) to please fans and look what it did to her. She almost left the industry. Fans who come here expecting every thread to be new music related are also setting themselves to disappointment.

EDIT: My advice is simply to relax and focus your mind in other things. We can't control when it's coming, so pacience is key. We already know she's working on it for quite a while.

What kind of whack ass spin on my post is that? This woman owes us nothing because we spend our money on her, we chose to do that because we are fans/stans and are here for her message. My point was moreso about her finding it funny to troll us consistently during the recent weeks, and her team/collaborators as well. This goes against the message she supports which just so happens to be the only reason she’s been popping up online the last how many months? 

To me, as a fan since the beginning, PERSONALLY, it does not look good and it’s quite sad. If she doesn’t feel like communicating don’t fuel the fire by doing so only in trolling ways. 

Believe it or not I’ve actually been pretty chill about her taking her time to release the album, and it was only when I peeped the pattern in intentional trolling from her and the team that I chipped in my two cents. It isn’t cute. 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

use whatever the **** you want we're over it

release it or remain silent

good luck with the launch 

Thank you :lana:

skedaddleBItCh

I hate it when people think putting on makeup equates to hiding your true self or not being so Born This Way

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

8 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

How come I'm the only one who thinks this is an old video? :poot:

Cuz its old 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

nightadieu
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

What kind of whack ass spin on my post is that? This woman owes us nothing because we spend our money on her, we chose to do that because we are fans/stans and are here for her message. My point was moreso about her finding it funny to troll us consistently during the recent weeks, and her team/collaborators as well. This goes against the message she supports which just so happens to be the only reason she’s been popping up online the last how many months? 

To me, as a fan since the beginning, PERSONALLY, it does not look good and it’s quite sad. If she doesn’t feel like communicating don’t fuel the fire by doing so only in trolling ways. 

Believe it or not I’ve actually been pretty chill about her taking her time to release the album, and it was only when I peeped the pattern in intentional trolling from her and the team that I chipped in my two cents. It isn’t cute. 

I can only facepalm to your comments. Grow up! She is working on the album PERIOD. If you don’t have anything besides her releasing new music soon the latter is your smallest problem lol :laughga:

Archived