Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for USA Monsters (Next pre-sale: 10/01)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• MANiCURE1295

• pkxd

• gagaisitalian

I am too but I have to let them know ahead of time. Lol! That's the reason why I'm stressing over dates and times. :sweat:

I have a feeling its gonna be this friday! I CAN FEEL IT. :awesome:

mr.peter

How are people on Twitter saying tickets are on sale this Friday? I don't see any information on Ticketmaster yet. Wasn't that all supposed to be done tomorrow?

thats what the radio ads i heard today say too !

just got my e-mail!

To use this code to buy your tickets, head to http://www.livenation.com/bornthiswayball and and type in the code shown above at checkout. This code can only be used once, so if you are buying tickets for multiple shows you need to 'join' each event separately on LittleMonsters.com to request a code for each event. The LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for the list of cities below begins at 3pm local time Tuesday, September 18 and ends at 10pm local time on Wednesday, September 19. If you have registered for multiple events and some of them aren't on sale this week, you'll receive additional codes for separate events later.

LittleMonsters.com exclusive pre-sale: Tues. Sept. 18 @ 3pm - Weds. Sept 19 @ 10pm

Public on-sale: Fri. Sept 21 @ 10am

January 11 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

January 17 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion

January 20 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

January 25 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

February 8 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

February 13 - Chicago, IL - United Center

February 19 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

February 25 - Washington, D.C. - Verizon Center

Edited by mtt7738

Same :( .

The email goes to the email that you use as your account on LM.com right?

Pretty sure it does. Hopefully we'll get it tonight.

She hasn't sent the code yet right? somebody said the tickets go on sale tonight at midnight but could just be a fake, I'm literally freaking out SO much right now... lol

Edited by Riley

just got my e-mail!

To use this code to buy your tickets, head to http://www.livenatio...bornthiswayball and and type in the code shown above at checkout. This code can only be used once, so if you are buying tickets for multiple shows you need to 'join' each event separately on LittleMonsters.com to request a code for each event. The LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for the list of cities below begins at 3pm local time Tuesday, September 18 and ends at 10pm local time on Wednesday, September 19. If you have registered for multiple events and some of them aren't on sale this week, you'll receive additional codes for separate events later.

LittleMonsters.com exclusive pre-sale: Tues. Sept. 18 @ 3pm - Weds. Sept 19 @ 10pm

Public on-sale: Fri. Sept 21 @ 10am

January 11 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

January 17 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion

January 20 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

January 25 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

February 8 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

February 13 - Chicago, IL - United Center

February 19 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

February 25 - Washington, D.C. - Verizon Center

So basically those are the only dates that get emails sent out at this time? Which is weird, cause my show is right in the middle of all those dates.. Why wouldn't it be included! I'm going insane about this loll

THE CONFUSION I CAN'T TAKE IT :ohno:

I hate how all the dates are on sale the 28th or in October.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.