đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6/C2C2 tea from ATRL insider

Spock

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Can you imagine if Tony had a stroke live like the last old guy Gaga worked with? It would suck but it would bring a lot of promo to Gaga and her sales could go up so that’s good. She can use it as promo to get a number 1 too

WTF I just read.

Can you just leave?

Comments like this make me stop having faith in people...

Just... WTF?????

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
50 minutes ago, Levine said:

C2C2 for Xmas (and maybe a tv special) and then LG6 in the early months of 2020.

I'm here for that! She can gain other syimpathies from the GP thanks to Tony and then BAM! The smash era we've been waiting for 4 ****ing years.

And Stupid Love as a title is SO GP friendly, omg she's ready. We're not.

Agreed. C2C2 might secure LG6 sales from her older audience and at the same create more hype for LG6. The sad truth is Tony is not getting any younger. Let her spend as much time as she wants with someone who saved her from quitting music.

Does it matter? Damage is done

13 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Can you imagine if Tony had a stroke live like the last old guy Gaga worked with? It would suck but it would bring a lot of promo to Gaga and her sales could go up so that’s good. She can use it as promo to get a number 1 too

Leave this website and go educate yourself and learn some respect. Thank you. 

31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, I thought C2C wouldn't come for awhile.

Yeah that was said like 2-3 years ago. Well it's been "a while" since that was first said. It's just we assumed we'd have a studio album in that time as well lol.

Ally Campana

Wait I just realised another good thing, if it comes out this year and hit #1, Gaga would break her tie with Taylor as the female artist with most #1 albums this decade.:excited2:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Illuminati
2 hours ago, Spock said:

(that user had info on NRO before it was released so there's no reason to believe what he's saying isn't real)

Pretty sure NRO info came from Mr. S (and not some random user) when he teased "NRO" and then let people guess what it stood for until they guessed it right lol.

OT: Just because the song got a copyright claim doesn't really mean it's new, we just may finally have a title of what that song was but that's it.

G U C C I

C2C renewed me as a Gaga fan. I LOVED The Fame & Fame Monster but only a few songs on BTW and then at the time ARTPOP was released it  just didn't do it for me.

But when she released C2C holy sh!t I became a full blown stan! Seriously blown away and since then she has amazed me. I LOVE JazzGa and I hope we get another jazz album from her sooner rather than later because Tony won't be here much longer. I dread when he actually passes because she will be a wreck. 

It would be such a great lead in to a crazy pop album as well I think. She really has the GP with her right now and a great project showing off her vocals with jazz would keep her on top with them and hopefully convert into more first week sales for LG6.

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Pretty sure NRO info came from Mr. S (and not some random user) when he teased "NRO" and then let people guess what it stood for until they guessed it right lol.

OT: Just because the song got a copyright claim doesn't really mean it's new, we just may finally have a title of what that song was but that's it.

then it must have been 365. I'm 100% sure that user teased a Katy song, and other users in the base confirmed it too

who will love me when the night is over

36 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Bitch the **** you smokin to come with this :selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Katherine
2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

"Stupid Love"? Too basic and too stupid for Gaga to be her song title.

Because all of her song titles aren't basic... Dancin in Circles says hi :creepflop:

3 hours ago, AustralianGaga said:

idk what to believe anymore, too many fake leaks these past months tbh :saladga:

The go to should be believe NOTHING but words from Gaga herself (if you want to spare your feelings that is)

monsterdino
3 hours ago, Enzo said:

So, relying on his only achievement

Tragic

Lol he also heard the new Grimes album, he got it a month ago and we only have one single. The track titles that are leaked are from his last fm

Archived