๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6/C2C2 tea from ATRL insider

Spock

Featured Posts

C2C2 for Xmas (and maybe a tv special) and then LG6 in the early months of 2020.

I'm here for that! She can gain other syimpathies from the GP thanks to Tony and then BAM! The smash era we've been waiting for 4 ****ing years.

And Stupid Love as a title is SO GP friendly, omg she's ready. We're not.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

not this actually raising my expectations when she probably didn't even start recording C2C2ย :bradley:

giphy.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

SPARTACUS

I'd love C2C2 and LG6. Doesn't matter which comes first. :kara:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Iย cannot confirm if it's still a lead though, back then they even planned to debut it on Enigma, they didn't but this yearย they had prepared a music video concept and it was meant to be shot in March/April (I believe directed byย Jonathan Glazer, very cinematic). It was also related to an Apple Event, but I do not know the details as everything was postponed

200.gif

Be kind ๐Ÿงก

Prismatic Light
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

C2C2 for Xmas (and maybe a tv special) and then LG6 in the early months of 2020.

I'm here for that! She can gain other syimpathies from the GP thanks to Tony and then BAM! The smash era we've been waiting for 4 ****ing years.

And Stupid Love as a title is SO GP friendly, omg she's ready. We're not.

Honestly this sounds great from your point of view. As long as LG6 is spectacular and has a lot of well promoted singles with great videos, this could work to solidify her love from the public even moreย :party:

I'm lowkey hyped lol

Be kind ๐Ÿงก

Oh, I thought C2C wouldn't come for awhile. So this is a pleasant surprise for me that it is ready. Is that what the November rumor are for?ย :fan:

Which is great anyway, LG6 should be served on late Spring/early Summer/late Summer next year if the songs are going to be as energetic as expected. Nobody have time for that on Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks, c'mon!

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

1 hour ago, Spock said:

It was in response to this tweet someone posted in the base

and the replied

I cannot confirm if it's still a lead though, back then they even planned to debut it on Enigma, they didn't but this yearย they had prepared a music video concept and it was meant to be shot in March/April (I believe directed byย Jonathan Glazer, very cinematic). It was also related to an Apple Event, but I do not know the details as everything was postponed.

and then someone asked if the snippet from a while ago was real

I cannot confirm, I haven't heard it, but I'm sure Gaga didn't teas the title Stupid Love at all right? So that fan couldn't fake it up and if that snippet was really taken down and he received copyright strike saying Stupid Love then it means that snippet is real.

and

I think the saddest news is that most probably they postponed it so Gaga and Tony could finish C2C2, which is now ready indeed...

so yeah it looks like C2C2 before LG6 she truly hates usย :vegas:

(that user had info on NRO before it was released so there's no reason to believe what he's saying isn't real)

Guys...ย  Tony is 93 years old. If they have an album ready to go then it makes sense to release it. He's not going to be alive much longer, certainly not able to do concerts much longer, as sharp as he is for 93.ย 

If it's true then can you all go and do your complaining elsewhere.. Set up a group support chat or something? Don't drag down those of us who are happy to see any new music from her. And I like the C2C album,ย  I think it changed a lot of things for her.ย 

Can you imagine if Tony had a stroke live like the last old guy Gaga worked with? It would suck but it would bring a lot of promo to Gaga and her sales could go up so thatโ€™s good. She can use it as promo to get a number 1 too

BYE

Vitleysingur
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Can you imagine if Tony had a stroke live like the last old guy Gaga worked with? It would suck but it would bring a lot of promo to Gaga and her sales could go up so thatโ€™s good. She can use it as promo to get a number 1 too

This is just tasteless.ย :eww:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Felix Jens

C 2 C ย II ย  Comes Before #LG6 ?

If at least halfย of the songs are composed by herย 

and gonna be solo versions,Iโ€™m gonna stream .

Any other option is Unacceptable!

My Beloved Goddess Of Love !

ย 

ย 

The Melody That รœ Choose ,Can Rescue รœ

23 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

WTF is NRO

lol I read wrong my bad

Katy's latest hit :ally:

:poot:

ํˆญ ๊นŒ๋ณด๋ฉด ์–ด๊น€์—†์ด ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์งˆ๋Ÿฌ์™€

Archived