Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

C2C2 is a new album tho :lana:

I don’t think of it as Gaga’s new album. It’s collab with Tony. Also I edited it to say “POP album” :neyde:

gagannefrancc

well tony isn't getting any youngr  i mean he is 90+ now, i think gaga knows he doesnt have time and wants to spend some time with the person who helped her and who were there when she's at her lowest and convinced her not to quit music. we still owe tony a lot. :bradley::kara:

I'd be totally fine if they put C3C out for the holidays, didn't tour it (just at J&P shows maybe?) and then put LG6 out in  early 2020. Tony isn't getting any younger, and if we're waiting until next year anyway, why not?

Reality
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Can we get C3C AFTER LG6? I’m actually down for this I’m glad they’re doing it while Tony is still alive

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897f408c8b176efa6f5fc

I guess the silver lining though is that once C3C is out, we don’t have to wait for anything else besides LG6 :laughga:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Jazz & Piano featuring Tony is coming 

Here for it tho :lolly:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

ANTI WP
7 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Can we get C3C AFTER LG6? I’m actually down for this I’m glad they’re doing it while Tony is still alive

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897f408c8b176efa6f5fc

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 please don't remind this again ....

I want him to live another 20 years ...

gagannefrancc
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I'd be totally fine if they put C3C out for the holidays, didn't tour it (just at J&P shows maybe?) and then put LG6 out in  early 2020. Tony isn't getting any younger, and if we're waiting until next year anyway, why not?

true im down with a holiday album it would sell so much i can guarantee. locals will eat it up and also i like christmas season.

tony is not getting any younger, i just want gaga to spend some time with him. omg :kara:

Archived