đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6/C2C2 tea from ATRL insider

Spock

Featured Posts

On 9/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, boneknuckleskin said:

If she releases another jazz album before a pop album I am DONE. I patiently endured the C2C, Joanne, A Star Is Born, and now HAUS LABS eras without having my GAGA-fix since the days of ARTPOP, that was 6 years ago now? Well, The Cure was sort of cute. :ohwell:

I mean, I have already pulled away from her so much over the past five years and become less interested and less involved, that’s why my “paws up” ranking is barely in the 600’s, I hardly ever post or engage with others about her online anymore. And I use to spend thousands of dollars seeing her at multiple shows front row of the monster pit, but I think that is a lot of her fans anymore. She could change all that if she really does go back to type of music and sound that made her famous, or at least something new and good  

Well here's something for ya: you've never understood WHO Gaga is and what she's about as an artist. She's never the ****ing same, this new pop album won't be a return to the sound that made her famous at all either.

If you don't like her, go find another artist who smashes out pop music year by year, with no substance or talent. Cos you ain't finding anything better than Lady Gaga.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived