Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

giskardsb

So many of you are always so afraid of public reaction.   Gaga isn't afraid to try and possibly fail.    That's a large part of what makes her Gaga, and the rest of us keyboard warriors on an internet forum talking about her, because we arn't willing to take risks, and she is.  But it sure is easy to talk crap about the ones who do take risks, and make fun of them if they fail, so we can feel good about our play-it-safe strategy.

In truth, if professional makeup artists like the line, I bet Gaga could care less about youtube beauty "gurus." And judging from interviews where it's clear the line was designed to solve real problems in real situations that Gaga and Sarah experienced, I'd bet professionals will find value.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad I didn't stay up to read this messy thread.

Some of y'all need to log off and go take a long walk outside, get some fresh air or something, your brains need it :saladga:

Whatever, I'm super excited for her and I can't wait for my order to finally arrive :lolly:

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I really not hating, why can't people express their opinions without being labelled a hater. There's nothing to gain from being a hater of a makeup brand :excuseu:

Well I  personally think your opinions on haus labs are stupid.

implying that gaga was being ignorant by calling her product innovative when you clearly had no idea what she was referring to was a little dumb 

Also calling sarah a sociopath and saying she looks like a robot is pretty rude considering she looked absolutely beautiful and hasn't done anything to you but work for gaga

Thanks   :ally:

GRIMEZSZ

And all over again (since C2C) gp loves and praises Gaga and her fanbase just says **** about her, her work and her team, y'all guys get a life or something, so much negativity. Disgusting. 

What a great event! I watched the live, and I know there were several times where we held our breath when she would go "I've got a few surprises tonight" "we've got a few more things ahead!" like whew.

That said, it looked like a very fun event, and everybody seems to really love the makeup product themselves. Am I a little underwhelmed with the new products? Sure, but that's only because I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I'm sure, as staples, they'll be well loved/

3 points in and ready for more

27 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

You are being way too ignorant. You are referring to liquid eyeshadows, which, indeed, exist for quite some time. Glam Attack, however, combines both liquid and powder eyeshadows in one formula, which is, literally, an innovation.

Sarah Tanno described it in her recent ELLE interview:

Reveal hidden contents

I think for people who are afraid to try Glam Attack, I just want them to understand that it's a liquid that dries as a powder. It's a new innovation. It's not a liquid eye shadow. That's not what it is. So this is a completely new innovation.

https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/seaglass-liquid-eyeshadow-sea-collection-P439436?icid2=products grid:p439436

Please stop. I'm sure it's a beautiful formula but it is absolutely been done before. Just google it.

I must say there are a lot more products with this kind of formula that aren't marketed this way. So I think that's a pretty smart move since it's so hard in make up to make anything seem new and exciting.

This kind of formula is mainly seen in foundation and concealer because a matte finish was very trendy a while ago. With a liquid eyeshadow many brands instead wanted to accentuate how soft and smooth a product is which is something you don't necessarily associate with powder, hence why I think the word is avoided.

crisTEAne

gurl, if tati wasn't invited, but james charles was... tell me she was. someone, please. tati is literally one of the kindest beauty gurus. she is literally spreading the same message. tell me that she was invited, omg. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, t e a said:

gurl, if tati wasn't invited, but james charles was... tell me, she was. someone, please. tati is literally one of the kindest beauty gurus. she is literally spreading the same message. tell me that she was invited, omg. 

No one knows :interestinga:

NightmareGa

Ew jesus what a messy thread. Some of y'all are such ungrateful c*nt. Can you just support her like you're supposed to? :grr:

Jennie Kim

the launch was such a non event :sweat:

a year from now she'll be pretending this beauty line never happened, this is her 2nd worst career move so far (1st one was grinding on R Kelly on national broadcast) 

Archived