Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

Joshie S

aww look at the children lashing out after not getting what was never promised :ladyhaha:

beautiful speech, Gaga. :vegas: It's the most we've heard her speak in the last 6 months...and people trashed tf out of it:interestinga: why they are still "fans" is a mystery to me:oops:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

is there a guest list or something? was tati there? :( 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ydnmnme

My beautiful girl is living her best life and I’m so happy for her! :sara:A musician, an actress and a businesswoman:flutter: She has achieved everything she dreamed of and now I just want her to be happy, simply happy, to live in harmony with herself and to do what she wants to do! To live how she wants to live! Gosh I love her so much :bradley:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ELECTROHEART

Was Yuya there? :oprah:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

31 minutes ago, Madling said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!! 

She evolved from the "weird" pop alien into a mega successful legend who is loved by the mainstream. I have no doubt that she probably sometimes still feels like the "weird" one in a room full of boring media trained A listers but she belongs in those rooms as much as any of them (if not more so because she has more talent than pretty much all of them).  

She hasn't so much changed as came into her own as a woman. She grew up. She isn't a follower in the industry, she forges her own path. Even Taylor Swift studies her career. 

Some fans still want her to be the 2009 Gaga. Well they think they do. If she was still that person they'd have deserted her a long time ago. I'm here because I find her career fascinating. Nobody is like her. We are front row observers of a legendary career and I think a lot of you take that for granted. 

Yes definitely she has grown up, I think she's still struggling a little to find her place in the grown up world. I remember in 5ft2 where she said her goal was to become a woman in the industry, and how when you become famous at 23 it's like you never grow up..

I can understand how some can feel upset when they don't see the same girl as before. People do change as they grow and it can be hard, just like irl with friends etc. It can feel like a connection is lost.

I miss some of the old days too, like I was tearing listening to lWBWY just over nostalgia. But I just want her to take care of herself really, it has to be so much pressure to live up to. I hope she has so many more years to spread her message and share her art. She is a legend :tony:

IAmNotHere1997

You can tell by the look in her face she was really passionate and involved into this product :diane: I love her

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

100% agree with you. Just watch your words and say things in a less aggressive way. We're here to stan Gaga and not hate on each other :party:

I am sorry :sweat: 

Thanks I will try to reduce my tempo 

2 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is it a new song ???? omg wow 😲 did you heard that @LeJudas ?!? SO EXCITED!

I feel it tbh. 

Sounds like a strong empowered song. 

Definitely gonna play it while I battle for the life this snippet gives me.

lordgagx

The more I'm reading about LM's meltdowns, the more I want Haus Labs to be successful.

She looked amazing tonight, turning my bisexuality on :lolly:. I really hope she'll add more products, a brand with a broad variety of products looks more professional in my opinion. ALL THE LUCK GAGA.

crisTEAne
6 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

Rihanna is in NYC, Aquaria in London, Nikki and Jeffree not coming, my car broke down, what is life anymore

:( and tati? 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Suspiria

Ok I officially stan the Haus Labs era. The black sleek fashun, dramatic makeup and (finally:giveup:) long wigs with clean roots! Exactly what I was hoping for.

As long as she continues to deliver looks/promo I'm happy for this project to go on as long as possible (though ideally alongside a few album releases:pole:)

30 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Where are you guys watching this??? :confused:  I wanna see too!

Hauslabs Insta.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived