event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

That’s your reaction to my comment. I respect your reaction but I’m not calling you names. I just want people to get use to disagreements. It’s called life, and that’s ok.  

I can call the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but  I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

and we also have the right to call you out for being disrespectful and rude. It's also freedom of speech. good thing it goes both ways!

angels forever, forever angels

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, it can be both a business venture (like most pop girls) and something she clearly likes being involved with on some level. This ain't a Rihanna type of situation imo where she's involved in every little detail, but it's also not Gags slapping her name on it and that's it, either. The investors, as pointed out, have talked about Gags being deeply involved for the most part. IMO this is probably partially for Sarah, as she's been loyal to Gags for years now.

Everything isn't an either/or type of situation.

I just thank you for your adult explanation and information. I truly appreciate it. That’s what a discussion board is all about.  Thank YOU!

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

I love how Gaga is having a great time in the midst of these meltdowns :laughga:

Like she actually knows or cares about such things, pls :excuseu:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

and we also have the right to call you out for being disrespectful and rude. It's also freedom of speech. good thing it goes both ways!

I completely agree! 

This evening shall be remembered as #Clownage2019 :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Somebody add "DJ in the list of Gaga's special talents lil quick

Some of her *old* songs

He8MyHeart
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Like she actually knows or cares about such things, pls :excuseu:

Of course she doesn't. That's not what I was saying :laughga:

15 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

It’s crazy, I’m a gay Mexican immigrant living in the US and me calling the make up crappy makes me toxic and an a attacker! Nuts. 

Do you have any hands-on real personal experience with the make-up that give you any reason whatsoever to call it **** excrement?  Because calling the makeup crappy could be considered slander.

I don't really care about your opinion one way or the other, but freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences of speech. Libel and slander are illegal.

Archived