💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

All of this is so funny to see tbh :ladyhaha:, the gays are having meltdowns and becoming a clowns (again) and Gaga winning as always

This fanbase is in the edge of a war :ladyhaha: Battle4YourLife.mp3 :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

I kinda felt like she was trying to convince herself that this makeup line was in line with her beliefs. But it came across really forced.

I agree, wait for the everyone to tell you that you are not kind for saying that was forced. Some fans are truly so cray cray 

This shit right here is the reason I never come back to this toxic place. Y’all are so full of vitriol that it literally makes me sick. There are other things to do besides being total asses because you didn’t get a music announcement. Go listen to someone else if you’re tired of waiting for new music.

Gaga is doing what she wants and what makes her happy. If that annoys you enough to call this a shitty makeup brand simply because you wanna throw a tantrum, then you don’t deserve the damn album.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Ikonik said:

All of this is so funny to see tbh :ladyhaha:, the gays are having meltdowns and becoming a clowns (again) and Gaga winning as always

This fanbase is in the edge of a war :ladyhaha: Battle4YourLife.mp3 :ladyhaha:

The only fanbase that are fighting w each other we are so unique ugh

luna’s advocate

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all really expected her to announce new music? You just sign up for disappointment with you own commitment. :fail:

OT: Cute speech, even though it was kinda long. I think she put it all together well. And she interacted with the audience as well. Now let's start talk about that KILLER look  :giveup:

Morphine Prince

Real talk.... were some of you really expecting a music announcement at this event? 

I’m assuming that’s a joke. 

Mister Gaga

For a very extended moment, i thought she was britney spears. Or the dumb blonde pop star she used to sing about back then. 

I follow Gaga since the beginning of times i think and it's just amazing and tragic at the same time to witness how she became and how she has done everything she said she wouldn't.

Don't quote me to say i'm unkind, undeserving of LG6, bla bla bla. Thanks.

Did Gags release her announcement yet? Once again y’all are doing the most literally who cares:fail: as much as I don’t like this she’s responsible for her career and if she’s passionate about it woop dee doo let her do ha thing! I’m not saying to kiss her a$$ as a fan you’re allowed to critique just don’t be so unnecessarily rude about it.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

For a very extended moment, i thought she was britney spears. Or the dumb blonde pop star she used to sing about back then. 

I follow Gaga since the beginning of times i think and it's just amazing and tragic at the same time to witness how she became and how she has done everything she said she wouldn't.

giphy.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Brad said:

This **** right here is the reason I never come back to this toxic place. Y’all are so full of vitriol that it literally makes me sick. There are other things to do besides being total asses because you didn’t get a music announcement. Go listen to someone else if you’re tired of waiting for new music.

Gaga is doing what she wants and what makes her happy. If that annoys you enough to call this a shitty makeup brand simply because you wanna throw a tantrum, then you don’t deserve the damn album.

If it’s so toxic why are you here?

guys is 2019, people having discussions and disagreements is not toxic, it’s called real life. Learn how to deal with people having different opinions. I swear it will help you on your daily life. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Don't quote me to say i'm unkind, undeserving of LG6, bla bla bla. Thanks.

the tea

Archived