Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

Tonight, the Haus Labs launch event takes place in LA. Invitees include the Haus Labs models, beauty influencers and other celebs. 

More details to follow! Let’s use this thread to discuss the attendees, Gaga’s look, as well as any possible interviews and new tea! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Volantis flashbacks.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Luna Lovegood

will there be red carpet? Knee-ways let’s do this Little MUA’s

tenor.gif?itemid=8398965

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11278181

luna’s advocate

2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Volantis flashbacks.

maybe she'll surprise us with the world first Flying Glam Attacker (an all-over liquid shimmer/attack weapon hybrid) #BattleForYourLife for real 

Exciting, finally it's starting

I don't use make up at all but looking forward to this new chapter with Gaga starting

Was a bit disappointed from that interview when it was first announced that said there will be a "2 month marketing blitz" from announcment to launch and then barely anything happened :ladyhaha:

I always let the good ones go

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

Exciting, finally it's starting

I don't use make up at all but looking forward to this new chapter with Gaga starting

Was a bit disappointed from that interview when it was first announced that said there will be a "2 month marketing blitz" from announcment to launch and then barely anything happened :ladyhaha:

Maybe 2 months marketing blitz after its launch? idk but yeah there’s barely any promo so far lmao

luna’s advocate

Archived