Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

She's gonna arrive dressed up as her Oscar by covering herself head to toe in #GLAMATTACK in LEGEND

Spoiler

And then in a few days she's gonna perform at Storm Area 51 dressed up as a little green alien by covering herself head to toe in #GLAMATTACK in DYNASTY

⚡🐲

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK

I don’t even get why people would even consider to get hyped on a new song? She’s going to promote her ma... nevermind. Maybe it’s because I’m a veteran and we know that one shouldn’t jump on the hype train, because you’re going to get hit by it.

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Is there anything y’all won’t nit pick?  No wonder pop fans want everything autotuned, quantized, and compressed  till it’s lifeless. 

It's a make-up brand. It has to be well executed. Also, as a graphic designer, these things are crucial when marketing such assets to the world. Its like misspelling copy or leaving unbalanced lines.

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

She will either appear and seriving in new haus lab look, or old joanne grandma look.....

Excuse me, JoanneGa showed a lot of underboob and thighs for a Grandma, and she had that marvelous long ponytail! 

She/Her/Hers

SPARTACUS
11 hours ago, Rifek said:

Hope she performs some hits

Me watching the Fame perfume launch where she just slept for like three hours and then peed in a trash bin. :spin:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Sickness
17 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

It's a make-up brand. It has to be well executed. Also, as a graphic designer, these things are crucial when marketing such assets to the world. Its like misspelling copy or leaving unbalanced lines.

These girls don't get it. We're not supposed to have standards because it comes from momma monster :diane:

Linus Gaga
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Excuse me, JoanneGa showed a lot of underboob and thighs for a Grandma, and she had that marvelous long ponytail! 

True, but i mean the most basic looks in joanne

Hit me a message and say hi !

Duella Dvil

So I'm kind of confused I'm having a lot of trouble logging into the haus Labs website and I haven't gotten a password reset code I'm kinda worried tbh

I also have not gotten a shipment confirmation

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived