Not even gonna hype myself up.

At best it'll be an announcement of something to this coming friday

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
6 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

It’s because of Gaga/Bradley/Irina debacle (Irina is russian and she has a lot of Russian supporters) and they comment on Gaga’s insta after all that Gaga/Bradley love story and Irina become jealous ‘drama’ went viral there but they meant no harm though lol. They literally discussing about their Everyday life there just for fun like food recipes, life hacks etc. It’s annoying yeah but it’s good for Gaga because it helps Gaga with her Instagram engagements...

Mess at this being the first English thing I see while scrolling through her Russian IG comments. :messga:

623147-EB-73-EE-48-A7-8741-2-E546-D0-A0-

13 minutes ago, calmar said:

"Hi everyone, this is LG,  I'm here live from the Haus Labs Party, we're all so excited and humbled about the release of our new makeup line Haus Labs, if you haven't gotten it make sure to come out and support us, thank you for coming! Signing out"

:classy:

Fixed it for you :ally:

She will just say "thank you for believing in me" and the rest :teehee:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

18 minutes ago, Lamarrkx said:

Just 8 hours away guys. I'm catching some sleep now.

no sis you have like 2 hours

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

SharkmanthaC

Insta lives are available after they’ve been recorded right? I’m sure some fan accounts will record it. 

she/her/hers

BlingNotTheMusic
30 minutes ago, calmar said:

"Hi everyone, this is Lady Gaga, I'm here live from the Haus Labs Party, we're all so excited and humbled about the release of our new makeup line Haus Labs, if you haven't gotten it make sure to come out and support us, thank you for coming! Signing out"

:classy:

Sad. 

But oh so true. We are truly masochists :classy:

G U C C I

She’s so adorable posting about being excited for tonight! I hope she’s super happy and parties the night away without being to emotional. Bless her she will probably cry multiple times tonight. 

Im so anxious to see her look!! 

I really wanna see this live but I have top be up at 5 in the morning. Hopefully there's a lot of content to look forward to in the morning! :giveup:

Archived