💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

Why are there so many Russian comments flooding her IG? Am I losing my mind?

It's not normal for her comment sections.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still a few hours away... lame. sounds kinda exciting tho! even jefree starr tweeted about not being able to make it because he's in michigan at his and his bf's second home. I assume his PR package is at his house then.

7 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

What do we think ladies, new song dropping? :classy:

"Hi everyone, this is Lady Gaga, I'm here live from the Haus Labs Party, we're all so excited and humbled about the release of our new makeup line Haus Labs, if you haven't gotten it make sure to come out and support us, thank you for coming! Signing out"

:classy:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

TimisaMonster

I dont expect any new song...that's what we want so it wont happen 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Luna Lovegood
18 minutes ago, IHE said:

Why are there so many Russian comments flooding her IG? Am I losing my mind?

It's not normal for her comment sections.

It’s because of Gaga/Bradley/Irina debacle (Irina is russian and she has a lot of Russian supporters) and they comment on Gaga’s insta after all that Gaga/Bradley love story and Irina become jealous ‘drama’ went viral there but they meant no harm though lol. They literally discussing about their Everyday life there just for fun like food recipes, life hacks etc. It’s annoying yeah but it’s good for Gaga because it helps Gaga with her Instagram engagements...

luna’s advocate

JusKeepBreathin
59 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Schools don't hold bake sales anymore. Can you imagine the lawsuits these days if a kid eats something and is allergic and there isn't a proper warning label? 

Cookies (hand decorated, fancy cookies) are definitely popular. They are in higher demand than any other dessert like cakes or cupcakes for special events. My 15 yr old son started a cookie business earlier this year that is doing really well just on word of mouth. 

It's just my opinion and  literally almost every other picture on the cookie bakers IG is of birthdays and graduations. I'm not knocking the cookies they are absolutely gorgeous and I wish your son lots of success. 

I also think that the  house labels on the cookies are actually kinda boring especially after looking at the artistry the baker as in some other pictures. 

Maybe it's the label itself that just doesn't feel high end to me. The Chanel cookies look phenomenal. There is other ones with tiny flowers that look super expensive.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived