Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I wanted to go to bed early tonight but here I am waiting up all night for what will most likely be  boring look with awful hair yet again.

Ugh I hate myself for being a stan, why did I let myself fall in so deep:saladga:

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
19 minutes ago, zebrastripes said:

She did actually

Wait that lace make up looks like CGI. Not the eye shadow, but the lace design. 

What the hell is going on?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wait that lace make up looks like CGI. Not the eye shadow, but the lace design. 

What the hell is going on?

I thought the same thing.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I thought the same thing.

It lays on her wig. It's ridiculous. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, Renie said:

It’s called face lace!

https://face-lace.com/

But it's not even applied well. One eye ends in the black eye shadow wing and one doesn't. 

Me:

giphy.gif

Linus Gaga
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

But it's not even applied well. One eye ends in the black eye shadow wing and one doesn't. 

Me:

giphy.gif

This one is not balanced too

Hit me a message and say hi !

bloody g
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It lays on her wig. It's ridiculous. 

The whole look seems to be created in photoshop to me. The left and right eyebrow are way off for a makeup artist. It's still a great image for advertisment, I think.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

This one is not balanced too

Yes but this doesn't look like bad Photoshop. It looks like make up IMO.

giskardsb

Is there anything y’all won’t nit pick?  No wonder pop fans want everything autotuned, quantized, and compressed  till it’s lifeless. 

crackpoppodcast

I was watching Cardi B’s live earlier today (I don’t have receipts) but she was saying she was on her way to do something she’s always dreamed of doing and that she couldn’t say more. I’m curious to see if she is involved or shows up somehow

13 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Me:

giphy.gif

source.gif

Archived