💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

I will give it to the haus labs PR people! They really packed that party with a lot of influencial big wig people!! Literally everywhere I turn on Instagram I’m seeing videos of this party!! 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon
7 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Sarah t*anno looks scary. Is she a sociopath? 🤔 Literally she looks like a robot 

Actually embarrassing and ignorant statement to make. Why would you even say that

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

1 hour ago, Renie said:

I will give it to the haus labs PR people! They really packed that party with a lot of influencial big wig people!! Literally everywhere I turn on Instagram I’m seeing videos of this party!! 

🔥 500 invitees 🔥 All making their own HL commercials. She basically invited these muas to an open bar but with makeup instead of booze. I'd be happy as a pig in **** too! :awesome:

She's like that mom/art teacher that's like, if it's not on the walls or in your hair, you didn't do it right. GO PLAY! :sara:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

candiedroses
43 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Is it only me or does Gaga's face look really plump?!

Honestly, people have been complaining about Epione-Ga for a while now but if you actually look at her face NOW compared to 2016/2017/18 - She doesn't look like that anymore, she looks more like her pre-epione self again..  It takes about 3-5 years of that kind of filler to wear off.  

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

She’s so hurt oh my lordt.... someone call medical services!

Awesome...bullying on a Gaga site. Gaga would be proud. 

A reverse Haus Labortorium experience. :ladyhaha:

I said that black lace and a leather corset while beautiful it is hardly groundbreaking. Are you implying that it is groundbreaking?:vegas:

Why did that hurt you so much?:vegas:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FameHookah
2 hours ago, millerkrause said:

Honestly, people have been complaining about Epione-Ga for a while now but if you actually look at her face NOW compared to 2016/2017/18 - She doesn't look like that anymore, she looks more like her pre-epione self again..  It takes about 3-5 years of that kind of filler to wear off.  

Yeah her natural face is round like that it looks better, the bonny joanneGa botox+fillers aged her a lot

WTF is MDNA

So at 41 of --dunno if anyone's posted all the HoG members BTS view of the launch on social

I dunno how to record stories so maybe someone can archive this stuff

Tim Stewart  :rockstar:(Gaga guitarist, Sarah's husband)

big HAUS family photo in stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/timstewart/

Spoiler

ALSO half of the band, The Band Knives w other HoG guitarist Ricky Tillo - not in attendance (album out Sept 27 :rockstar: )

Christine Grady :party: (Dance squad, ASIB cameo)

Lots of vids on stories

Jonny Goood  👽(bassist,  inventor of bass-hop)

Lots of vids of The Lab and products

"I'm just trying to tell my homies about the makeup. Nomsayin.":heart::D

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jonnygoood/

CONTD

:classy:Professional Kweens:classy:

Shangela and Monique Heart  

Putting makeup on Bobby (aka "Bobbylicious" ) :awesome: shouting out with Sarah, dancing with Montana,  posing with everybody and catching other queens/names in the background-- and sassin' like the good Jenifer Lewis taught her! Best "vlog" of the night

"Come on Monique...I'm bout to Marry The Night in this b*tch! I'm bout to be Born This Way! I'm gonna marry the niiight. I won't get out of this liiiight" :lmao:

Willam and Rhea Litre 

Tons of stories DJ Pasta Body, Brendan Jordan, Gigi Gorgeous, and I swear Chris Mourkorbel was caught in the back

Alaska and Kimora Blac

of course tons of footage and lipsynching at Fubar afterparty, Farrah Moan dressed in homage to Govt Hooker, and was that Eliot Glaser :huh: lol

Archived