💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

yeah it's a huge thing in North America and its becoming even more common to serve these at birthday parties or give them as favours. I'm a baker and I find myself making sugar cookies more often than cakes these days :ladyhaha:

Collab with the Haus

Heart Attack Cookies

#Battleforyourlife indeed

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

yeah it's a huge thing in North America and its becoming even more common to serve these at birthday parties or give them as favours. I'm a baker and I find myself making sugar cookies more often than cakes these days :ladyhaha:

I don’t know how you do it!! I’ve done cookies a few times and always say I’ll never do them again! They take so long! Major kudos to anyone who does them all the time!!

Teal Ambition
Just now, Renie said:

I don’t know how you do it!! I’ve done cookies a few times and always say I’ll never do them again! They take so long! Major kudos to anyone who does them all the time!!

I did 700 of them once for a single order and let me tell you, my hand was killing me for weeks :selena: they're so pretty though, I love doing them!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I did 700 of them once for a single order and let me tell you, my hand was killing me for weeks :selena: they're so pretty though, I love doing them!

:wtfga: You’re a saint!!! I hope they paid you big bucks for those!!! That had to have taken dayssss!!

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I’ve seen your work on Instagram. You’re incredibly talented. I feel like getting married just so that I can get you to make me a beautiful cake :bradley:

3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I hope she'll slay vintage Versace tonight :gaysia: hurry up Donatella 

I'd love to see her do more of the archive prints! But She'll probably do something more subdued to emphasize the makeup, I guess?

vintage-versace-lead.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

Teal Ambition
40 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen your work on Instagram. You’re incredibly talented. I feel like getting married just so that I can get you to make me a beautiful cake :bradley:

omg thank you :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lady Rah Rah

Cannot wait for the meltdowns when some "Industry insider" who "was there" says she performed a new song and announced LG6 release date :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Will there be a single release? :bon:

“Beautiful Dirty Rich” 11th Birthdiversary Re-Release … #bangbangforyourlife

Spoiler

In all honesty, though: happy birthday, “beautiful, dirty, rich” -- here’s to eleven more years of dance right made like ice cream topped with honey graffiti glamour :sis:

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, Star said:

First video and review. She stan. Gaga won, we lost.

Go figure: Someone who's seen the packaging and products in person and appears to be rather knowledgable about makeup ends up praising both the packaging and the products. Hmm...

She/Her/Hers

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Wow that's cool :party:

By the way are cookies a thing in U.S?

At after school bake sales they are. Usually at couture make up launches they aren't . 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived