💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

misunderstood
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Amen. A corporate speech full of B.S. Is sad to see her do this, like why did she end up doing make up?? Why Gaga why? She’s above all of this 

Damn you goin off :selena:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

OMG what the hell was she thinking with that speech. What she said was totally fine but her delivery LMAOOO!!! Is she drunk or is that genuinely how she talks now? 

08424c9516d777affa3ce7b1a05c4a01.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

19 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I wonder if some might be upset because she seems to have changed so much in the past few years, and there might be a little bit of left behind feeling :oprah:  just a thought

YES!!!!!!!!!!! 

She evolved from the "weird" pop alien into a mega successful legend who is loved by the mainstream. I have no doubt that she probably sometimes still feels like the "weird" one in a room full of boring media trained A listers but she belongs in those rooms as much as any of them (if not more so because she has more talent than pretty much all of them).  

She hasn't so much changed as came into her own as a woman. She grew up. She isn't a follower in the industry, she forges her own path. Even Taylor Swift studies her career. 

Some fans still want her to be the 2009 Gaga. Well they think they do. If she was still that person they'd have deserted her a long time ago. I'm here because I find her career fascinating. Nobody is like her. We are front row observers of a legendary career and I think a lot of you take that for granted. 

ApplauseftAdele
14 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I was just thinking... Makeup is one of the things that distinguish Gaga and makes her a true chameleon, so.. why does it feels for some fans that it doesn't make sense for her to release a beauty brand? I mean, I FEEL like this was going to happen at some point. She literally tries different artistic ways of makeup and kills it EVERY TIME and no one more than her in the industry deserved to do this... I'm not even into makeup but.... the hate is the real extra here, she's having FUN! (and it's pretty obvious she was the one who came up with the main idea) Show her support. She's just imperfect

I genuinely don’t think Makeup has defined Gaga. It’s always been her clothes. Sure she sometimes wore makeup for part of the look (Applause makeup) but her iconic looks have been avant- grade and more focused on the uniqueness of the clothes, a completely different vibe from makeup and the BEAUTY industry, where you don’t always want to look “weird”.

Rihanna makes sense because she’s a style icon, everyone wants to look like her and dress like her. Gaga is her own icon, everyone knows Gaga’s style but it’s hard to relate to her makeup especially when 1) she never talked about how makeup helped her confidence for her entire career until now, and 2) her last era Joanne was literally makeup free... so it kinda feels like a cash grab to most. 

Itsbrenda

- she looks great 

- it would have been cool if she had practiced a speech rather then winging it 

- is she the Same character she plays from Enigma? 😂

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

- she looks great 

- it would have been cool if she had practiced a speech rather then winging it 

- is she the Same character she plays from Enigma? 😂

I agree! Would’ve appeared a little more professional if she practiced the speech - however, I understand why she improvised it. This project is very close to her and she wanted to express her real feelings. Kind of noticeable since she clings to key words, but who can blame her? Obviously she was also quite tipsy. Very proud of her anyway!!

1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I genuinely don’t think Makeup has defined Gaga. It’s always been her clothes. Sure she sometimes wore makeup for part of the look (Applause makeup) but her iconic looks have been avant- grade and more focused on the uniqueness of the clothes, a completely different vibe from makeup and the BEAUTY industry, where you don’t always want to look “weird”.

Rihanna makes sense because she’s a style icon, everyone wants to look like her and dress like her. Gaga is her own icon, everyone knows Gaga’s style but it’s hard to relate to her makeup especially when 1) she never talked about how makeup helped her confidence for her entire career until now, and 2) her last era Joanne was literally makeup free... so it kinda feels like a cash grab to most. 

🙄 Rihanna never spoke about make up before she decided to do it either.  She's not even known for her make up looks. Rih went into fashion because she doesn't have the chops to be a pop star into her 40s and 50s. I like her, she has some bops but she's not a vocalist. So she's not going to be able to sit at a piano at 60 and blow everyone away like Gaga (hopefully) will. She was smart to get a sideline gig that will eventually become her main thing.  Rih zoned in on marketing to POC who needed more colour options. That was literally all she needed to do. The hype built from there. She had the LMVH backing so it wasn't a massive risk for her. She knew she had the market and the big company brand behind her. 

I don't know how you can say make up isn't meaningful to Gaga. And even her low key Joanne looks tie into her Haus Labs branding. You can wear as much or as little as you want. You're still beautiful. It's self expression. 

The only think I'm not happy about is I can't walk into a store and buy it. Hopefully that will happen down the road. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I CANT even watch more than few seconds of the speech.

It makes me think of all the times I defended her to my friends... and now I am so ashamed :messga:

Oh good, you're leaving. Bye then Jamie 👋👋👋

14 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I CANT even watch more than few seconds of the speech.

It makes me think of all the times I defended her to my friends... and now I am so ashamed :messga:

I’m lost, what did she say?

ydnmnme

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

nightadieu
1 minute ago, sampool said:

I’m lost, what did she say?

Her speech seemed quite sparse because it was improvised and built along some keywords. I actually  liked it better than a fully scripted marketing speech. She was tipsy, but gave it her best

Archived