event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I actually bought the make up. And yes I do have personal experience with make up. But again you said you don’t care about my opinion.  So why even comment? 

Have you already used Haus Labs makeup? Because it has not officially been released yet. Only a few people got it today, a day early.  

I don't care about your opinion, but now you are being very specific about how you worded that answer.

StarstruckIllusion

SKSKSKS the controversy... we reading and popcorn eating 😳😳

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, come to papa said:

some of you are even extra-er than the looks Haus Lab creates LMAO

More extra than Gaga, and that's saying something lol.

36 minutes ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

And just like that, it may be time to delete my account here and never look back. Stanning Gaga purely in the wild? I’m excited and refreshed.:kiss:

I might be with you on this one. This thread once more proved that this community, which was supposed to be kind and welcoming, is full of people who are just too selfish to celebrate what is a huge achievement and dream came true to her.

Anyways, I'm really happy for her and I hope everybody who's actually attending the launch is having a blast! I don't wear makeup myself but I can't wait to see the looks people create with the products! :party:

PartySick
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Hey, I've just gotten up.

What are all the meltdowns about?

Same old same old.

Gaga: "I'm really excited about this project!"

Monsters: "I bet it's new music!! :excited2:"

Gaga: "Here's that project I was working on :kiss:"

Monsters: "Wtf?! I promised myself a new album!!! Bitch!!!"

I'm about to buy Haus Labs just to spite some of these hoes and I don't even wear makeup :laughga: actually, it'd make a great Christmas gift for my sisters, step mom, and aunts :oprah:

🖤

I wonder if some might be upset because she seems to have changed so much in the past few years, and there might be a little bit of left behind feeling :oprah:  just a thought

I was just thinking... Makeup is one of the things that distinguish Gaga and makes her a true chameleon, so.. why does it feels for some fans that it doesn't make sense for her to release a beauty brand? I mean, I FEEL like this was going to happen at some point. She literally tries different artistic ways of makeup and kills it EVERY TIME and no one more than her in the industry deserved to do this... I'm not even into makeup but.... the hate is the real extra here, she's having FUN! (and it's pretty obvious she was the one who came up with the main idea) Show her support. She's just imperfect

Archived